Punjab Seed Corporation Jobs 2022 Application Forms
Applications are invited from eligible persons (Male & Female) for the following posts for recruitment (on market based salary) on contract basis under the development project “Quality seed production and dissemination under agriculture transformation plan.
How to Apply
1. The application on prescribed from (which can be downloaded from www.psc.agripunjab.gov.pk addressed to the Director Administration, Punjab Seed Corporation, Lahore clearly indicating the post applied for along with curriculum vitae (CV). Three passport size recent photographs and attested copies of all the relevant documents CNIC/Certificates/degrees, must reach by July, 29, 2022.
2. The candidates can also apply at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk, however, hard copy of applications form alongwith complete attested relevant documents is mandatory to submitted to this department.
3. Late and incomplete application will not be considered and only eligible candidates will be called for test / interview. No TA/DA shall be paid.
General Terms & Conditions.
1. Relaxation in upper age limit is not admissible.
2. The contract appointments are temporary in nature, non-transferable, job/post specific non pensionable and conferring no right for regularization. The contract appointment will be initially for one year and extendable upon satisfactory performance.
3. Candidates in government/semi-government services shall apply through proper channel.
4. Recruitments shall be made in accordance with the contract appointment policy, 2004 amended upto date/relevant governing rules.
5. Any fall claim / information will lead to cancellation of candidature.
6. List eligible candidates shall be displayed on the website of PSC prior to the interview in addition to the interview call letters in case of any query/clarification, the candidate may approach to the Director Administration Punjab seed Corporation Lahore.
7. List of successful candidates shall be displayed on the website of PSC in addition to issuance of offer of appointments letters.