Punjab Power Development Company Limited Jobs 2022
Punjab Power Development Company Limited (PPDCL), a body corporate of Energy Department, Government of the Punjab, invites the applications from suitable disabled candidates domiciled in Punjab for appointment against the below mentioned positions on contract basis.
ONLY DISABLED PERSONS ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY.
Advertisement For Disable Persons Hiring
1. ASSISTANT MANAGER (BILLING) (1 POST)
Qualification: B. Com / Bachelor Degree in Accounting and Finance from HEC recognized University having at least 3-year experience in relevant field. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in power generation and public sector.
Max Age: 45 years
2. OFFICE ASSISTANT (I POST)
Qualification: Intermediate. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in power generation and public sector.
Max Ate: 3 5 years
1. Interested applicants can apply online on website www.iobs.puniab.gov.pk
2. Candidates already working in Govt. / Semi Govt. / Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test / interview.
4. Last date for submission of application is 10-06-2019.
5. The company reserves the right not to fill any post / withhold the appointment against any advertised post without
assigning the reason.
6. No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates for interview / test.
Chief Executive Officer,
I PI,-4703 Punjab Power Development Company Limited 63-B,-3rt Floor, Mega Tower Gulberg II, Lahore. (Phone:042-99332153-56)