Punjab Labour Appellate Tribunal Lahore NTS Jobs 2022
Applications are invited from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in Punjab for the following posts contract basis The eligibility criteria of the posts are as under.
General Terms and Conditions: –
- The above positions are offered purely on a contract basis (ExtondaWe subject to satisfactory performance) under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004, amended 2016 & existing Rules (Esta code 2019) of the Government of Punjab
- General age relaxation in maximum/upper age limit for Male Candidate = 5 Years, for Female Candidates = 8 Years, SpeoaVDcable person = 15 Years and age relaxation of candidates working in the public sector the organization will be as per the current Govt Policy
3 The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of the application
Males. Females and Transgender are encouraged to apply. Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply
No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview
- These vacancies are Post-Specific and Non-transferable.
The department reserves the right to increase, decreased, or abolish the posts at any time without any notice. Department has the right to accept/ reject or cancel an application or whole recruitment process at any time without any notice/justification
- Candidates already working in Government /Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies may apply through the proper channel. Candidate must visit NTS website to apply online www.nts.org.pk
Those candidates who desire to apply for more than one post must submit a separate application form for each post. The candidate shall submit the duly filled Application form, along with the deposit slip of the proscribed fee in favor of NTS. copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on the Application form.
Application completed in all respect should reach NTS by 05m July. 2021. Incomplete appl cations or applications received after due date/closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained
The date of the written test shall be communicated to the give/shortlisted candidates only through NTS Roll Number Slip can be downloaded directly from NTS Website after the announcement of the Test date
The candidate should have at least 50% marks in the NTS test to qualify for further shortlisting
- In the case of a large number of candidates. Punjab Labour Appellate Tribunal. Lahore reserves the right to decide
upon any threshold marks/ ratio of candidate vis-a-vis to be further considered in the recruitment process/ Interview
- Only Shortlisted Candidates snail be called for a Final Interview.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to disqualification of the candidate
Candidates shall produce all original documents, along with a set of attested photocopies of all relevant (verifiable) documents, at the date/time of interview to be communicated by Punjab Labour Appellate Tribunal. Lahore