PUNJAB IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT PPSC JOBS MAY 2018
PUNJAB IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT INVITES APPLICATION FOR THE FOLLOWING POSTS OF SUB-ENGINEER (CIVIL) BS-14 ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR A PERIOD OF 03 YEARS. APPLY ONLINE (APPLICATION OTHER THAN ON-LINE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED)
PPSC IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT SUB-ENGINEER JOBS 2018
PPSC ADVERTISEMENT NO.15/2018 IS GIVEN BELOW.
ALLOCATION OF POSTS WITH IRRIGATION ZONES IS AS UNDER:-
1. To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/
responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 31-05-2018 up to 12:00 AM
(Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of
submission of Online Applications.
5. Negative marking shall be done and 0.50 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
6. For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as availed. For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject, shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
7. In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm / entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
8. Candidates already in service must provide Departmental Permission Certificate at the time of interview.
9. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit under Head:“C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE
REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of
Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
· No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
· Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of
residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
· Disabled applicants are not required to deposit application fee.
10. PPSC’s Helplines: Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162, Rawalpindi: 051-9280325, Faisalabad: 041-9330713,
Sargodha: 048-3252802, Multan: 061-9330354, Bahawalpur: 062-2881182, D.G. Khan: 064-9260410
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS 31st May 2018
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW) DISCLAIMER
If any Instruction available on the Website or Advertisement is found contradictory to the relevant Law, Rules and
Regulations and Policy Decisions, the relevant Law, Rules and Regulations and Policy Decisions will prevail over the
SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION/ TEST (IF HELD)
Diploma in Associate Engineering (three years) (Civil) or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute.
NOTE:- In case a candidate hails to the area which falls in more than one Tehsils or Districts, he / she can apply against only one Tehsil or District of his / her choice against Case Nos. 21B2018 to 26B2018.
MALE: 18 to 25+05 = 30 years FEMALE: 18 to 25+08 = 33 years
GENDER: Male, Female & Shemale
Syllabus for one paper MCQ type written test of 90 minutes duration:-
* Design of Hydraulic structure, Barrage, Fall, Canal, Head Regulator preliminary.
* Design of River Training Work, Spur, Embankments, Apron, Pitch etc.
* Design of roof slab.
* Design and working of various types of outlets.
* Draw off/ capacity statements.
* Discharge measurements of canal.
* Canal Design.
* Lining of Canal.