Punjab Institute of Cardiology Lahore disable quota Jobs
Applications on plain papers are invited for recruitment against 3% disable quota (on contract basis) on the posts mentioned below for initial period of three years, which is extendable subject to satisfactory performance at Punjab Institute of Cardiology, Lahore till 22-02-2019.
- Candidates must be domiciled in any District of Punjab, attested photocopies of all educational documents / experience certificates. Domicile. CN1C (National I.D Card). Disability certificate issued by the competent authority and two latest passport size photographs.
- The Employees of Government / Semi Government / Autonomous Bodies should apply through their respective departments.
- Upper age limit for disable persons is admissible under the rules.
- Disability certificate issued by the competent authority is required under the rules.
- Recruitment will be made according to the recruitment policy 2004 by the Government of the Punjab.
- Absence / poor performance will liable to termination of contract / reversion of services.
- Candidates must provide their disability certificate issued by the competent authority.
- The Candidates arc advised to bring their original certificates/ documents at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for interview.
- Incomplete application will not be entertained.
- Interview will be conduct on 28-02-2019 at 09:00 A.M in the committee room of Punjab Institute of Cardiology. Lahore