Punjab budget 2015-16 is presented in the Punjab Assembly on Friday at 2:00 pm on June 12,2015. Speaker Rana Muhammad Iqbal is chair of this session. Finance Minister Ayesha Ghaus Pasha delivered budget speech in Assembly. Salary of Government Employees in Punjab is increased as same in Federal Budget 2015-16. This is annual budget for the financial year 2015-16 in Punjab.
Dr Ayesha Ghaus Pasha is First female finance minister who is recently appointed on 29th May 2015. Punjab Chief Minister is also attended the Punjab Budge.
Budget 2015-16 govt employees pay increases
Federal budget 2015-16
7.5 % increase in pension in budget 2015-16
7.5 % pay & pension increase in budget
Pay chart of govt employ after merging adhoc relif in budget 2015
Budget 2015 Pakistan 7.5 %
Salary will increase after merging ara of 2011 and 2012 in budget 2015
adhoc allownces included in basic pay in budget 2015-16 Pakistan
2 adhoc allowances merged budget 2015/16
Federal Budget 2015-16 Increase 7.5% Salary of Govt.Employees. 7.5 % Ad-hoc relief allowance and 25 percent Medical Allowance has been increased.
Detail of Punjab Budget 2015-16 Department wise:
Punjab Finance Minister: Dr Ayesha Ghaus Pasha
Annual budget of Punjab province: 1447.2 billion rupees for the fiscal year 2015-16
- Rs.400 billion for development projects.Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N)’s provincial government. As per the details of the budget read out by the provincial finance minister, the provincial government is eyeing a target of Rs160bn from provincial taxes and other sources.
- How many rupess or Percentage of Increase in Government Employees Salaries in this year.
7.5 percent increase in salaries and pensions of Punjab government employees
- Minimum wage of private sector workers to Rs 13,000
- Rs 103bn for education
- Rs 82bn for health
- Rs 117bn for rural development
- Rs 105bn for expenditure on construction of roads and bridges
- Rs 87bn for the provincial police department.
Rs 31bn to end the power crisis
- Rs 17bn to develop the Multan metro bus project.
166 billion 16 crore rupees have been allocated for health sector.
- Rs 21 billion have been allocated for irrigation.
- seventy billion rupees for clean drinking water in the next three years.
Medical allowance of government employees has been raised by 25% and the salaries of government employees have increased by 7.5%.
- Rs.20 billion have been earmarked for rehabilitation of flood affectees.
- Rs.10 billion for Orange Line Metro service
- Rs.17 billion have been allocated for for Multan metro bus service.