Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority (PAPA) Jobs 2023 Apply Online
Government of the Punjab has established Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority (PAPA) under the Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority Act 2019, to provide clean drinking water to the people of Punjab. The Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set against the following positions for Donor/ foreign funded (UNICEF) projects.
|Name of the|
|Minimum Qualification and|
|03||i). BS or B.Sc. (second division) in Civil/|
Mechanical/ Electrical/ Environmental/
Chemical Engineering Higher Education
Commission recognized university and
registered with Pakistan Engineering
(ii). Two years’ (02) experience in
Term & Conditions:
- Interested candidates should apply for the above-mentioned position online through Punjab Job Portal website www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- Last date for submission is 24-09-2023. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- The positions mentioned above will be offered on contract basis for a period of 03-years.
- Age will be calculated as on the above-mentioned dosing date.
- Relaxation in upper age limit shall be permissible as per Govt. Notification No. SOR-I(S&6AD)9-36/81 dated 21.05.2012 and Notification No. $OR-I(S&GAD)9-2/2022 dated 26.01.2022. The age of the candidate will be calculated from his/her date of birth as given in Secondary School Certificate (Matriculation).
- Details are also uploaded on Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority website (httDS://aab-e-pak,com)
- Degrees/Qualifications obtained from Local or Foreign Institutions must be recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan.
- Government Semi Government and Autonomous body employees, applying for above posts shall apply through proper channel and they must produce departmental permission/ NOC at the time of interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Date, time and place of interview will be intimated in due course.
- Decision of the Selection Committee will be considered final and not challengeable in any court of law.
- Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts or withhold recruitment process at any stage.