Government of the Punjab, Higher Education Department is seeking highly accomplished, qualified and motivated professionals for the position of
Vice-Chancellor in the following public sector universities of Punjab, which are going to fall vacant in August 2019
Public Sector Universities of Punjab Vice-Chancellor Jobs 2019
Public Sector Universities of Punjab Vice-Chancellor Jobs 2019 Details:
University of Education, Lahore
Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi
Government Sadiq College Women University, Bahawalpur
Khawaja Fareed University of Engineering & Information Technology, Rahim Yar Khan
The Vice-Chancellor shall be the principal executive and academic officer of the university in order to promote teaching, research, publication, administration and the general efficiency and good order of the University; therefore the applicants should:
- Not be more than sixty-five (65) years of age on the last date fixed for the submission of applications.
- Have earned a PhD degree from an HEC recognized or UNESCO listed institution.
- Have experience in a senior academic, research or management leadership position.
- Possess a distinguished research and publications record.
Details of requisite qualifications, experience and other relevant requirements (short-listing criteria) for the position of Vice Chancellor for each
category of universities are available at www.hed.punjab.gov.pk Only female professionals can apply against the vacant positions of Women
Universities. Only short-listed eligible candidates will be interviewed by the Search Committee.
The Vice-Chancellor shall be appointed for a term of four years and serve at the pleasure of the Chancellor.
- The incumbent will be entitled fora maximum of salary of a professor on Tenure Track System as per approval of the Governor