Public Sector Organization ETEA Jobs 2022 Online Apply
A public sector organization invites applications from qualified candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Newly merged districts / erstwile FATA for appointment on contract basis for the following project posts.
TERMS & CONDITIONS.
1. Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA screening test. However detailed scrutiny will be carried out by the appointing authority and if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified by the Appointing Authority.
2. Interview calls letter will be issued to short listed candidates only.
3. Short listing will be based on the Screening Test conducted by ETEA.
4. Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the applications.
5. Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained.
6. Relaxation of age will NOT be admissible.
7. The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel.
8. Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post with separate fee.
9. Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel/reject any application with assigning reason.
10. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/Interview.
11. In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
12. Errors/Omissions in number of posts are subject to rectification.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
2. After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code
& candidates personal information) will be generated.
3. Take a printout of the generated deposit slip & deposit the prescribed test fee (nonrefundable) in any branch of UBL Bank at
UBL OMNI agent Easypaisa app or agent.
4. After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with
yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
5. After online apply, don’t send documents/testimonials to ETEA office, copies of testimonials/documents will however, be
provided by the candidates who qualify the screening test, as and when required by the Appointing Authority for scrutiny
6. Availability of online Application form on www.etea.edu.pk on 27th June 2022.
7. Last date for submission of online Application 20th July 2022
8. Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk.
Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number.
9. Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
10. No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
NOTE / IMPORTANT
• Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies.
• Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
• ETEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
• Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
• Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
• Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
• Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be
rejected only, but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.