PAKISTAN STATE OIL COMPANY LIMITED CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER / MANAGING DIRECTOR JOBS
Pakistan State Oil Company Limited, a state-owned public sector enterprise and oil market leader with a turnover of over a trillion rupees, seeks to appoint a CEO / Managing Director to lead the company and take it to greater heights in an environment which is both challenging and highly competitive. We are looking for an outstanding individual who is dynamic, focused, hands-on, leads from the front, builds team, has strong followed up and is driven by goals. The CEO / MD will report to the Board of Management.
Key Responsibilities & Accountability:
- Achieve both Top line and Bottom line targets as set by the Board.
- Manage all operations of the company in a goal-oriented, seamless and transparent manner in accordance with policies & procedures.
- Set & implement strategies, policies, programs, goals both short and long-term to grow
market share across all segments and create shareholders value.
- Ensure the seamless and uninterrupted supply of all fuels throughout the country and maintain
the strategic reserves all the time.
• Maintain working relationships with all stakeholders both internal and external.
Education, Skills & Experience:
• At least Master’s Degree (minimum 16 years of education), from a renowned and HEC recognized university or institution, in any or combination of the disciplines of Engineering, Marketing, Economics, Energy, Management, Finance/Accounting, Business Administration, Law and/or Professional Accountancy/Finance qualification. Degree from a recognized foreign institution will be an advantage.
• Minimum 20 years of experience, preferably in a large national/multinational organization with at least 10 years at a senior position, meaning one level below CEO/MD. Experience in Sales & Marketing in oil or related industries, which depend upon distribution network, will be a significant advantage.
• Excellent Leadership, Team Building, Analytical & Inter-personal skills.
• Proven Track Record of Successful Performance in a Competitive Environment.
• Citizenship & Age band: Pakistani citizen within the age band of 45 – 62 years at the time of the last date of submission of application.
• The selected candidate will be offered a three years’ contract, extendable by mutual consent of both parties. The position carries an excellent salary & benefits package in line with the market. If you meet the above requirements and are interested in taking this challenge up, you may send application as per Annexures A & B of the Public Sector Companies (Appointment of Chief Executive) Guidelines, 2015 (available on www.deloitte.com) along with detailed CV and a recent photograph within 15 days of publication of this advertisement at the below mentioned address: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview/selection process.
No TA / DA will be admissible for the interview.