Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Government of Punjab Job Opportunities at Bio-Medical Equipment Resource Centre (BERC), Central Medical Equipment Repair Workshop Lahore, Multan & Sargodha.
PSHealth Punjab NTS Jobs 3rd March 2021
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of Punjab, invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals having domicile of Punjab for the following posts on Contract Basis for the BIOMEDICAL EQUIPMENT RESOURCE CENTRE (BERC), CENTRAL MEDICAL EQUIPMENT REPAIR WORKSHOP LAHORE, MULTAN AND SARGODHA UNDER PRIMARY & SECONDARY HEALTHCARE DEPARTMENT, PUNJAB. The Program was started in July 2016 as an ADP Scheme and its gestation period has been extended till June 2021. The qualification and experience required for the posts are as under.
Procedure for Submission of Application Forms:
1. Candidate must visit NTS website to apply online www.nts.org.pk.
2. Those candidates who desire to apply for more than one post, must submit a separate application form for each post.
3. Candidate shall submit a duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of NTS, copy of CNIC, and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on the Application form.
4. Test fee shall be paid in specific branches of Banks on prescribed bank challan (Challan can be downloaded from NTS website).
5. Application completed in all respect should reach NTS by 15th March 2021.
6. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date/closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
7. The date of the written test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS.
8. Roll Number Slip can be downloaded directly from NTS Website after the announcement of the Test date.
9. Candidate should have at least 50% marks in the NTS test to qualify for further shortlisting.
10. In case of a large number of candidates, the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks/the ratio of candidate vis-a-vis to be further considered in the recruitment process/ interview.
11. Only Shortlisted Candidates shall be called for a Final Interview.
12. Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
13. Candidates shall produce all original documents, along with a set of attested photocopies of all relevant (verifiable) documents, at the date/time of interview to be communicated by the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
14. Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department “pshealth.punjab.gov.pk
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The above positions are offered purely on a contract basis (Extendable subject to satisfactory performance) under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004, amended 2016 & existing Service Rules of the Government of Punjab.
2. The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above-mentioned posts @15% for Women, 5% for Minorities, and 3% for Disabled Persons.
3. General age relaxation in maximum/upper age limit for Male Candidate = 5 Years, for Female Candidates = 8 Years, Special/Disable person = 15 Years and age relaxation of candidates working in public sector organization will be as per the current Govt. Policy.
4. The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of the application.
5. Males, Females, and Transgender are encouraged to apply.
6. Candidates having a domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
8. These vacancies are Post-Specific and Non-transferable.
9. Department reserves the right to increase, decreased, or abolish the posts at any time without any notice.
10. Department has the right to accept/ reject or cancel an application or whole recruitment process at any time without any notice/justification.
11.Candidates already working in Government /Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies may apply through the proper channel.