PSHD Health Information & Service Delivery Unit (HISDU) NTS Jobs 2022
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab, invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals having domicile of the Punjab for the following posts on Contract Basis for the Health Information & Service Delivery Unit (HISDU), Government of the Punjab. The qualification and experience required for the posts is as under.
Advertisement of Punjab Primary and Secondary Department NTS jobs:
Advertisement of Punjab Primary and Secondary Department jobs is given here or visit official website of Punjab Primary and Secondary Department www.pshealth.punjab.gov.pk.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The above positions are offered on contract basis for two years under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 of the Government of the Punjab. There will be 100% domain knowledge test for these posts.
2. The prescribed quotas shall be applicable for the above mentioned posts: 15% for women, 5% for Minority and 3% for Disabled Persons.
3. General age relaxation in upper age limit for male candidates is 5 years and for female candidates is 8 Years.
4. The Maximum/upper age limit as mentioned in above schedule shall be raised by 10 years for disabled person to be appointed against quota for disabled. Procedure for submission of Application Forms
1. All Government Employees are eligible to apply through proper Channel.
2. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he / she must submit separate application form for each post.
3. Candidates can download application form from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk), along with the deposit slip of Rs. 500/-
4. Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, attested copies of CNIC, educational and experience testimonials, latest curriculum vitae (CV) and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application form.
5. Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challan (Attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
6. Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
7. Application complete in all respects should reach NTS till 24th Jan 2022 (Friday).
8. Roll No. Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
9. Candidates shall have at least 50% marks in NTS test to qualify.
10.In case of large number of Candidates qualifying NTS test, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks/ ratio of candidates vis-à-vis to be further considered in the recruitment process/ interview.
11.The Shortlisted Candidates shall be called for final interview and list of selected candidates will be displayed on “pshealth.punjab.gov.pk” and on Facebook page “Health Information & Service Delivery Unit (HISDU) of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
12.No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates.
13.The candidate shall clearly mention the order of his / her preference of DHQ Hospital or THQ Hospital, however short listed candidates have the right to alter/ modify it at the time of interview.
14.Department has the right to accept / reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
15.No. of vacancies can also be increased / decreased / redistributed / reallocated by the competent authority without any notice.
16.Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary & Secondary Healthcare DepartmenJt www.pshealth.punjab.gov.pk and on Facebook page of “Health Information & Service Delivery Unit (HISDU) of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
NOTE:- The Candidate shall specifically mention the name of the post and name of DHQ / THQ against which the application is submitted.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT UAN: +92-51-844-444-1
National Testing Service-Pakistan NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad Secretary Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Government of Punjab Ph. 042-99265819 1-Bird Wood Road, Lahore, Pakistan