Applications are invited for admission in classes VI to VIII and IX & XI (boys) and VI to VII (Girts) in Public School Gadap, Karachi
Written Test and Interviews shall be held on Saturday 14 July 2019
Admission forms can be obtained PSG Website; www.psg.edu.pk
Last date to Apply: July 11, 2019
The school will close from 21 august to 24 august 2018, for Hajj and Eid holidays.
Following age groups will be eligible for admissions:
Grade VI: 11 to 12 years
Grade VII: 11.6 to 13 years
Grade VIII: 12.6 to 13.6 years
Grade IX: 13 to 15 years
Grade XI: 15 to 16 years
Students must be male citizens of Pakistan having permanent residence in Sindh. 10% of seats are reserved for Balochistan residents. The Principal may relax the age as per rules.
APPLICATION FORM FOR ADMISSION
The Application Form for admission can be obtained from the School / designated branches of SMBL. The details regarding the submission of Application Forms are advertised every year in the leading English, Sindhi and Urdu dailies. Roll number slips are sent to all the eligible candidates within a reasonable period after the last date of the submissions. Application Forms can be downloaded from www.psg.edu.pk.
All application forms should be accompanied Â 4x passport size attested photographs along with a Pay Order of Rs.1000/- in the name of â€œPUBLIC SCHOOL GADAPâ€ and to be sent to Accounts and admission Office, Public School Gadap Karachi, on or before the closing date.
Public School Gadap Karachi Admission 2019-20
WRITTEN TEST / INTERVIEW / MEDICAL EXAM
Candidates are required to appear in the entry test. This will test students in English, Mathematics and Sindhi/Urdu. It will be a three hours test. One hour for each subject. It will test students on the syllabi for the previous class i.e. Applicants for Grade VI will be tested from Grade V syllabus and applicants for Grade VII will be tested from Grade VI syllabus. Applicants for Grade VIII will be tested from the Grade VII syllabus. Applicants for Grade IX will be tested from Grade VIII syllabus
The Entrance Test for the School is a competitive examination. The syllabi given in the Prospectus are meant only for the general guidance of the candidates, while questions of the relevant subjects will be set according to the curriculum level available in the textbooks of Sindh province. Candidates qualifying the written test are called for interview and preliminary medical.
FINAL SELECTION WILL BE MADE STRICTLY IN ORDER OF MERIT.
The candidates shall be informed about the date, time and place of the test/interview through courier on their mailing address, SMS or Call.
FEES AND CHARGES
a.Registration / Entrance Test Fee: Rs.1,000/- (To be paid with application form)
- Admission Fee (non-refundable): Rs.10, 000/- (one time)
- Security Deposit (refundable): Rs.10, 000/- (one time)
- Consolidated Fee: Rs.42, 300/- (per quarter)
Payable at the time of admission: Rs.63, 000/-
- The consolidated fee mentioned above includes Tuition Fee, Lodging. Boarding, Laundry, Games, Medical Treatment, Library Contribution, Hair Cut, Shoe Repair Language Lab. Computer Training etc.Â
- Miscellaneous Charges: In addition to the above, the students shall have to pay actual charges for clothing, books and stationery, bedding, traveling, etc.
- An increase in fees and charges will be corresponding to the rate of inflation and the constantly increasing market prices of goods and services. The parents shall, therefore, be bound to pay the fees, as may be revised from time to time, without any advance notice.