Applications are invited from students, from Azad & Jammu Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan, Baluchistan, Punjab, Sindh; Khyber Pakhtunkhwa & FATA who intend to pursue their studies from HEC recognized local universities/degree awarding institutions (DAIs). The scholarships are offered for the academic year 2022-23 in all areas of studies/disciplines
under the project entitled UMEED Scholarship Program for the students of Pakistan.
Prime Recruitment Services Pak(PRSP) Umeed MCNB Scholarship 2022
- Category I
Matriculation to Intermediate & Diploma in Associate Engineering (DAE) in any discipline (At least 50% Marks)
- Category II
Bachelor (14 Years/16Years) to Masters (16 Years/18 Years)
Medical Students (any degree title) in any discipline (At least 50%Marks)
- Category III
M. Phil/Ph. D in any discipline (At least 50% Marks)
Total worth of Scholarship Disbursement Rs.10 Million (10,000,000/-)
NATIONAL UMEED SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2022-23
Last Date: 16 March 2022
HOW TO APPLY?
NOTED: PRSP is just services providing firm, which providing medium to National UMEED Scholarship Program
1. The student must have secured admission as regular/private student in any educational institution affiliated/recognized by Boards/HEC.
2. Minimum 50% marks or 2.00 GPA/CGPA in the last Board/University exam.
3. Maximum age limit is 35 years as on the closing date.
4. Students will be shortlisted on the basis of aptitude test (conducted by PRSP) and academic credentials.
5. Scholarships will be awarded on merit and district wise quota.
6. Students are required to submit application online through PRSP website www.prsppak.com/vaccancies.php.
7. Students are required to deposit aptitude test fee Rs.450/- (Non-refundable) via
1 Link|1 Bill participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Jazz cash by using 17 Digits Invoice Number which given on your Fee Slip/Challan Form. Only 1 Link|1 Bill payments will be accepted. How to pay Fee Voucher visit website www.prsppak.com/how-to-pay-fee.php
8. For Fee submission students can also use Personal/ Relatives/ Shopkeeper’s/ Retailer’s account.
9. UMEED Group/PRSP reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason; this will not be challenged in any court of law.
WASEEM ABBAS NAQVI (SECRATORY); P.0 Box # 482 RAWALPINDI |
firstname.lastname@example.org I 051-8108962 I 03170692693^ Windows