PROJECT MANAGEMENT UNIT Sports Board Punjab, LAHORE JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Applications are invited from the dynamic, motivated and self-driven individuals who are willing to carry out extensive field work and put in long hours of work with full dedication against following positions:
Asst. Project Directors (Engineering) at:- Lahore. Div. (01)- Sahiwal Div. (01)
Sub-Engineer at:- Sargodha (01)- Sahiwal (01)
Computer Operator at:Rawalpindi (01)
Drivers at:- Multan (02)- Lahore (01)
Naib Qasids at: – Multan (01)
- Applications typed on Plain Paper along with CV, Domicile Certificate, Experience Certificate, 3 recent passport size photographs and copies of educational testimonials (duly attested/ verified) should reach the office of undersigned latest bv 04.01.2019 with the name of post applied clearly written on the upper right corner of the envelope. Applications received after the given date and/ or without the
aforesaid marking shall not be considered. Prevalent government rules regarding age relaxation shall apply.
- All the advertised positions are meant for a project with a contractual tenure of 01 year on purely temporary basis. Government/ Semi Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Separate form and envelopes should be used for each post in case a candidate intends to apply for Two (02) or more positions.
- Applicants should be of the same division or district as mentioned against them otherwise his/her application will be rejected.
- Incomplete applications shall be rejected summarily and only the short-listed candidates shall be intimated/ called for test/ interviews. No TA/DA shall be paid for the purpose.
- Applications for Sr.l are to be submitted online on the Punjab Job Portal at www.iobs.puniab.Qov.pk
- For any query, office of the Project Director, PMU-SBP, Lahore can be contacted on the given address and numbers.
Project Management Unit (PMU) Sports Board Punjab, National Hockey Stadium
Ferozpur Road, Lahore
Ph: 042-99232144, Fax: 042-99232142