Prime Minister’s Office (Board of Investment) Jobs 2022
Applications are invited for recruitment in the Prime Minister’s Office (Public), having requisite qualification, domicile, and age limit against the following positions.
Prime Minister’s Office (Board of Investment) Jobs advertisement 2022
Prime Minister’s Office (Public) Jobs advertisement is published on 4thh September 2022 in Daily Express Newspapers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The candidates will be required to appear in a Skill/Proficiency Test, wherein applicable. The general age relaxation in the upper age limit would be applicable as admissible under the rules. Government Servants are advised to apply through the proper channel and will be required to provide the NOC of their organization concerned at the time of interview. Incomplete applications and those received after the due date will not be entertained.
The date, place, and time of the test and interview will be intimated in due course.
No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test and interviews.
Bring original documents at the time of the Interview.
The posts mentioned at Sr. No. 2 and Sr. No. 06 are required to be filled on a contract basis for a period of two years.
Candidates applying for the post of Stenotypist (BS-14) against the post reserved for person with disabilities are
required to provide a copy of the disability certificate with application and original certificate at the time of interview.
The post mentioned at S.No. 05 shall be filled 50% from amongst the person domiciled in ICT in terms of
Establishment Division Notification SRO NO. 791(1)12020 dated 24-08-2020.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Interested candidates having the above-mentioned qualifications and falling within the age limit should submit their
applications on prescribed proforma within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
2. Application form is available at the official website of the Prime Ministers Office: www.pmo.gov.pk/career.
3. Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
4. Post applied for must clearly be mentioned on the top right comer of the envelope.
5. For further details, contact the Administration Wing of PMO on Phone:051-9008541 PID(I)6545/20
Section Officer (Admn), Prime Minister’s Office (Public), Constitution
Avenue, Islamabad, Ph: # 051-9008545