Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme 2017
Prime Minister’s Laptops Scheme is a revolutionary initiative to enhance the scope of research and quality education in the country and increase access to information Technology. Pakistan Students and student from Indian Occupied Kasmir studying in Pakistan’s Public Sector Universities / Degree awarding institutes , duly recognized by HEC are advised to register or Update their profiles Online at http//pmnls.hec.gov.pk
Keeping Promises Boosting it Based Knowledge 200,000 Laptops for Talented Students
Eligibility Criteria (Phase-IV&V)
- The applicant must have a valid CNIC/ B-Form number.
- Must be valid student as of closing date for application submission that is 30th September 2017.
Students enrolled till June 30, 2017 but not earlier than their respective program duration.
|S. No.||Program||Duration (Max.)||Enrolment after|
|1.||PhD||5 years||June 30, 2012|
|2.||MS/ MPhil||2 years||June 30, 2015|
|3.||MBA 1.5/ 2.5/ 3.5||1.5/ 2.5/ 3.5 years||Dec. 31, 2015/ Dec. 31, 2014/ Dec. 31, 2013|
|4.||Masters (16 year education)||2 years||June 30, 2015|
|5.||Bachelors||4/ 5 years||June 30, 2013/ June 30, 2012|
|6.||Diploma of Associate Engineering||3 Years||June 30, 2014|
|7.||BA/ BFSc (Only for FATA and ICT regions)||2 Years||June 30, 2015|
|8.||FA/ FSc (Only for FATA and ICT regions)||2 Years||June 30, 2015|
Students enrolled in PhD, MS, Mphil ,Master (16 years) and undergraduates(16 years) at Public Sector Universities are encourage to apply for Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme.
Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme Special Quota:
Special Quota is reserved fir students enrolled in 2 year and 3 years DAE programs at Government college of Technology as well as students of F.A/ F.Sc ,B.A B.Sc ,M.A/M.Sc of Public Sector Graduates and postgraduates located in FATA and ICT .Quota is also reserved for Disable students.
How to Apply:
students who meet the eligibility criteria available at www.hec.gov.pk/laptops
are advised to visit PMNL Portal http/pmnl.hec.gov.pk and register or update their profile by September 30, 2017.
PM Laptop Scheme phase IV & V Online Registration 2017
Laptops Distribution Criteria for students of FATA Degree Colleges
- The laptops under Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme will be awarded on merit to talented students enrolled in Government degree and post graduate colleges located in FATA and FR Regions.
- The latest academic performance in examination conducted by relevant board/ university will be considered for merit list generation
- The laptops will be awarded to Intermediate, Bachelor and Postgraduate level students enrolled as of last date of applicaiton submission i.e. September 30, 2017.
- The total quota for Phase IV & V is 5,000 laptops
- The total number of laptops will be divided equally among all FATA (7 Agencies)/ FR Regions (6 Regions) on the basis of constituency.
- No laptop will be issued to those who have availed this opportunity in any Government of Pakistan funded laptops schemes.
Student must submit his/her own CNIC, mobile number and email address during the registration process, as the provided data will be used for further processing. Submitting incorrect or fallacious data may lead to the cancellation of registration.
The presence of your name in the list does not promise / guarantee an award of a laptop. It is subjected to the verification of student’s record as per the HEC defined criteria. Please refer to your Application status which depicts the ongoing status of your application.
Students who are encountering issue in receiving SMS while applying under Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme Phase-III are advised to register their complaints along with their cell phone number on firstname.lastname@example.org.