Primary & Secondary HealthCare Department Jobs 8th July 2022
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of Punjab, invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in Punjab for the posts on a contract basis for one year renewable, against the following posts of Chief Drug Control office.
General Terms and Conditions:-
1. The above positions are offered on a contract basis under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 of the Government of Punjab.
2. The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above-mentioned posts @ 15% for Women, 5% for Minority and 3% for Disabled Persons.
3. General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidates = 5 Years and for Female candidates = 8 Years.
4. The Maximum/upper age limit as mentioned in the above schedule shall be raised by 10 years for a disabled person to be appointed against the quota for the disabled.
Procedure for submission of Application Forms:-
1. All Government Employees may apply through proper channels.
2. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit a separate application form for each post.
3. Candidates can download the application form.
4. Candidates shall submit a duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on the Application form.
5. Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, Meezan, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challan (Attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
6. Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
7. Application complete in all respects should reach within the due date.
8. Roll No. Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to the candidate at least one week before the test.
9. Candidates shall have at least 50 % marks in the written test to qualified
10. In case of a large number of Candidates qualifying written test primary & Secondary healthcare Department reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks/ratio of candidates’ vis-à-vis post to be further candidates in the recruitment process / Interview. The Shortlist Candidates shall be called for the final interview.
11. No Separate test / Interview call and intimation will be made to the eligible/shortlisted candidates.
12. No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates.
13. Department has the right to accept/reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
14. No. of vacancies can be increased or decreased at any time without any notice.