Pakistan Railways (PR) Jobs 2023 Application Forms
Applications are invited for filling the following post in the Project of ‘Establishment of Business Development and HR Support Unit, Pakistan Railways’. All positions are Lahore based.
1. The posts are completely on contract a basis for a period of One Year which could be considered for an extension on satisfactory performance during the initial period and maximum up to the completion of the project.
2. Only those experience(s) will be considered which are obtained after the required qualification mentioned against each position.
3. Age relaxation is already included in the maximum age required for each position.
4. Salary will be admissible as per the Standard Pay Package issued by Finance Division.
5. For positions 1 to 13, candidates apply online at National Job Portal (https:/njp.gov.pk), and for position no 14, candidates send applications to the address given below along with application, attested copies of all educational, experiences certificates, recent photograph, domicile and CNIC within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
6. The candidate serving in Government. Semi Government or Autonomous institutions should route their applications through proper channel.
7. Foreign degree holders must attach the equivalency certificate obtained from HEC/PEC.
8. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test interview.
9. The PR HQ reserves the right to select/reject or not to fill any position (s) without assigning any reason at any stage of recruitment process.
10. Incomplete applications, by hand applications and applications received after the due date, will not be entertained
11. No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview
Address: Project Director Establishment of Business Development & HR Support Unit Pakistan Railways Headquarters, Lahore Ph: 042-99201758.