Pakistan Railways (PR) Jobs 2022
Applications are invited by the Pakistan Railways, Headquarters Office, Lahore, from candidates to fill up the following vacancies on regular basis in the following categories.
For above mentioned categories, only those applicants are eligible to apply who are permanent residents/possess domicile of the arca/region against whose quota vacancies arc available. Applicants can apply for more than one category as per qualification requirements.
The following quotas to be observed:-
- 5% quota for Minorities/non Muslims in all categories.
- 5% quota for Orphans / Destitute in all categories.
- 2% quota for disable persons for all categories.
- 18 to 25 years + 5 years General Age Relaxation in upper age limit on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 21.09.2021.
- The age of candidates belonging to the scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Sindh Rural & Baluchistan, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas. Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas is relaxed for 3 years
in addition to item No. 1 above.
- In case of Ex-Servicemen, the upper age limits is relaxed to the extent of 15 years or the number of years
actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less.
- The age of Government servants and contract employees who have completed 2 years continuous Government service on the closing date for receipt of application is relaxed by 10 years up-to the age of 55 years.
- The age of disabled candidates is relaxed by 10 years.
- The age of widow or child of deceased Civil Servant who has died during service is relaxed by 05 years.
- Where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category specified (item No 02 to 05) above, he shall be allowed relaxation in age only in one category.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES.
- Application form shall be download by visiting (Pakistan Railways) Website i.e. www.pakraiI.gov.pk.
- Candidates arc required to submit application form duly signed and filled in. along with the following documents
- a) Attested copies of Educational Documents. CNIC. Domicile, Certificate of Covid-19 Vaccination from NADRA and Two fresh passport size photograph, d) Three Envelopes duly stamped and return address mention thereon.
- The above documents should be directly sent through courier to Chief Personnel Officer, Pakistan Railways Headquarters Office, Empress Road, Lahore.
- Eligibility of the candidates shall be determined on the basis of applicant qualification, performance in
written test and interview (70% Written Test + 30% Interview).
- The departmental candidates shall submit their application through proper channel along with NOC.
- East date of submission of applications is 21.09.2021 up-to 05.00 P.M..
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be rejected. Only those
candidates who fulfill the laid down criteria are eligible to apply. .
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test/interview.
- The candidate selected will be required to:-
- Pass prescribed Medical Examination and clearance by Security Agencies
- Undergo specified training.
- Posted anywhere in Pakistan Railways systems in any cadre of the concerned category.
- If any document provided by candidates is found bogus during the admission process and afterwards the appointment will be treated as cancelled and legal action may be taken.
Note: Activate Windows
- Pakistan Railways reserves the right to reject any application (s) or suspend/cancel the process without conveying any reason and may alter the number and distribution of vacancies.