Planning And Development Department Government of Gilgit-Baltistan Jobs 2019
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates having domicile and eligibility for appointment against projects titled “Strengthening ICT Based Monitoring & Evaluation System in GB Development Process & Introducing Reforms (A Step Towards Good Governance)” and “CPEC Support Unit in P&DD” for following purely contract basis vacant positions with the term & conditions mentioned against each.
E&M Engineer (SPS)
2nd Class or Grade “C” B.E in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics or equivalent qualification recognized by PEC.
Minimum 3 years experience in the relevant fields
To Download Application Form
Terms and Conditions:-
1. In-service persons should apply through proper channel.
2. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test or interview.
3. The number of posts can be increased or decreased at any stage by the competent authority.
4. Age relaxation will be given as per government policy.
5. Women and disabled person quota is reserved as per rules.
6. The above Post is at the GB level.
7. For test/interview separate dates and venues will be communicated and advertised on the Departmental and CTSP
8. Only qualified/shortlisted candidates will be called upon for an interview after the written test.
9. Further details can be obtained from website www.ctsp.com.pk
How to apply:
1. Please download the Application Form along with the prescribed test fee deposit slip from the CTSP website. Pay the fee
in any of the country-wide online branches of HBL, UBL, and KCBL, attach the paid original copy of the deposit slip with
the filled-up application form.
2. Please send the completed Application form (along with 3 passport size photographs and a copy of your CNIC) to
CTSP Headquarters, office No.802, D12/2 Main Double Road Islamabad, within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
3. Incomplete applications and received after due date will not be entertained. Do not send applications by hand.
4. Do not attach copies of academic certificates at this stage. Applicants can be dropped at any stage in case of the provision of wrong information.