PIR MEHR ALI SHAH ARID AGRICULTURE UNIVERSITY RAWALPINDI B.Sc (Agricultural Engineering) 4 years ADMISSION FALL 2020
ONLINE ADMISSION FORM AVAILABLE
ENTRANCE TEST FEE:
For Admission in B.Sc Agricultural Engineering Rs.1000/- payable at the time of submission of admission form on account of Entrance Test Fee. The University Entrance Test will be held on 28.09.2019 (10:00 a.m.) at the Faculty of Agricultural Engineering & Technology.
Faculty of Agricultural Engineering & Technology 051-9292163
B.Sc (Agricultural Engineering) 4 years
- F.Sc (Pre-Engineering) with at least 60% marks OR 3 Years Diploma in Auto & Machinery/Civil/Mechanical with at least 60% marks from a recognized Board.
- The merit for admission will be as 70:30 for F.Sc and entrance test marks respectively.
- For each quota, a separate application form should be submitted and the nomination is required for confirmation of Admission.
- Must have a qualified University Entrance Test with 50% marks.
- An entrance Test Fee of Rs. 1000/- will be charged from the candidates.
DISPLAY OF LISTS:
1st Merit List September 30, 2019
2nd Merit List (if required) October 04, 2019
For the Candidates selected in 1st Merit List
For the Candidates selected in 2nd Merit List
- The Application Package containing University Prospectus and Admission Fonti will be available from the office of the respective Faculty on payment of Rs. 1000/- in cash (Rs.1000/- will be deposited in the faculty while submission of the Admission Form on account of the Entrance Test fee). OR the Admission Form can be downloaded from
University website along with (Man Form amounting to Rs. 2000/- (including entrance test fee).
- The Candidate applying through the online admission form must have filled the complete form, download the same, and submit the fee of Rs. 1000/- on account of University
Prospectus along with Rs.1000/- on account of University Entrance Test in designated online branches of Bank of Punjab, attach the original copy of the Challan form (University Copy) having the stamp of the bank on it with the required documents and send to respective Faculty/Institute.
- Applications, complete in all respects, accompanied by the academic credentials, domicile certificate, migration certificate, etc. must be submitted to the respective faculty/admission office within the due date.
- Online applications without the original deposited Challan form will not be accepted.
- Incomplete, forged applications/documents are liable to be rejected.
- Applicants must have obtained all the pre-requisite qualifications from the recognized institutions.
- No separate intimation for admission, entry test. Fee Schedule, etc will be sent. SPL-1095
Pir Mehr Ali Shah Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi
Murree Road, Shamsabad, Rawalpindi – Pakistan