Punjab institute of mental health (pimh) Jobs 2022
Applications are invited for appointment on a contract basis of suitable candidates having the required qualification & experience for posts mentioned hereunder as per eligibility criteria defined in the Punjab Health Department Allied Health Professional Service Rules, 2012 (as amended) and Punjab Health Department Technical Posts Service Rules, 2003.
- Both Male / Female applicants having domicile of Province of Punjab can apply.
- Appointment shall be made, on contract basis, under ‘The Contract Appointment Policy, 2004’ initially for a period of
03-years extendable subject to good performance.
- Complete application alongwith attested copies of all educational certificates (like Matric, F.Sc. etc) / degrees / diplomas, copy of domicile, valid CNIC, work experience certificates (if any) and 02 latest passport size photographs must be submitted in the office of Executive Director, Punjab Institute of Mental Health. Lahore.
- In case of ‘O’ Level & ‘A’ Level, equivalence certificate must also be submitted
- Applicants must present original documents at the time of interview
- Age relaxation in upper age limit as per Govt of the Punjab, S&GAD Notification & Recruitment Policy, 2022 i.e. 10 years for Female candidates and 7 years for Male candidates shall be granted.
- Quotes shall be observed as per Recruitment Policy, 2022.
- Recruitment shall be made strictly on merit in accordance with
- The Contract Appointment Policy, 2004/ Recruitment Policy, 2022 and instructions issued from time to time by the Govt, of the Punjab.
- Persons already in Govl service should apply through their Departments alongwith NOC.
- Incomplete applications as well as the applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained in any case.
- Authority reserves the right to cancel, increase or decrease the number of posts at any level without assigning any reason.
- No TA/ DA shall be allowed for appearance in any test or interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules
relating to the post as mentioned above.
- Applications addressed to the undersigned shall be received during office hours in the office of Executive Director, Punjab
Institute of Mental Health, Lahore till 25-04-2022
- Evaluation of the candidates shal be done as per the ‘Selection Criteria for Appointment’ as stipulated in the Recruitment Policy, 2022 of the Government of the Punjab. Furthermore Selection Committee may advise some written / practical tests for evaluation of candidates for any particular post to evaluate their capabilities as part of the ‘Interview* and assign marks accordingly.
- Interview/ Test of the candidates for the above mentioned posts shall be held in the office of Executive Director, Punjab Institute of Mental Health, Lahore at 09 00 A M. The details are as under:-
- Interviews / Tests for the posts at SrNo.1 shall be held on 09-05-2022, Sr.No.2 held on 10-05 2022, Sr.No.3 held on