Punjab Health Facilities Management Company (PHFMC) is a Not-for-Profit Company set up under Section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984 (Companies Act, 2017) under the administrative control of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab. PHFMC is presently managing FLHFs namely Basic Health Units (BHUs), Zila Council Dispensaries (ZCDs & GRDs), Rural Health Centers (RHCs) in fourteen districts (Rahim Yar Khan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Rajanpur, Vehari, Lodhran, Sahiwal, Pakpattan, Kasur, Lahore, Faisalabad. Toba Tek Singh, Hafizabad, Mianwali & Chakwal) of the Punjab.
Government of the Punjab Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Career opportunities
Punjab Health Facilities Management Company (PHFMC) NTS Result 2023
Staff Nurse (F/M)
Occupational Therapist (Technologist)
Prosthetist Orthotist Incharge)
Test Date: Sunday 3rd September, 2023
PHFMC Jobs 2023 Application Form
PHFMC is also managing THQ Hospitals in District Lahore. Following Specialists along with Medical & paramedical and other necessary staff is required for operations in various Health Facilities and Hospitals of the districts working under PHFMC as per category wise detail given below:
Punjab Health Facilities Management Company (PHFMC) invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in the Punjab for the following posts for Tehsil level Hospital Bilal Gunj Hospital Lahore, on purely non-transferable on contract basis.
1. The above positions are being offered on Contract basis (extendable subject to satisfactory performance).
2. Candidates having domicile Punjab shall only be eligible to apply.
3. Transgender are encouraged to apply.
4. These vacancies are post specific and non-transferable.
5. No TA/DA shall be admissible for test/interview
6. Applicants working in Government/Semi Government/Autonomous Bodies/ Corporations are required to present N.O.C when called for the interview, if short listed.
7. Only the degree issued by the university institute recognized by the HEC or reputed foreign university with HEC equivalence, will be considered.
8. Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to dis-qualilication of the candidate.
9. Only short-listed candidates will be called lor interview. The dale & time of interview will be communicated through emal/call/SMS and call letters.
10. Original documents along with a set of attested photocopies will be provided by the short-tisled candidate at the time of interview.
11. The hiring authority receives the right to accept / reject/ or cancel an application or recruitment against any post or whole recruitment process at any lime without any notice/justification.
12. The hiring authority reserves the right to reject any or all applications, or cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reasons.
13. final Terms & Conditions of appointment shall be settled at the actual date of appointment.
14. Decisions of Department on all matters concerning recruitment, including eligibility/ short listing/ selection criteria shall be the final.
15. All staff will be required to perform duties in morning, evening and night shifts on rotation basis.
Procedure for submission of Application Forms: –
1. Disabled/special persons will attach proof of registration with the Social Welfare Department along with Disability Certificate issued by the District Standing Medical Board.
2. Interested candidates will apply on-line by visiting httosif/ohfmdobs.oshealthouniab.oov.ok/
3. Last date for apply 17” October 2023.
4. Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be rejected
5. By hand/ courier/postal applications will not be entertained. The recruitment process on the advertisement is subject to approval by (lection Commission of Pakistan. Punjab Health Facilities Management Company.
Ph. 042-99214931. 35-A G.O.R. – II (Bahawalpur House) Lahore, Punjab 54000