PGMI Islamabad Application Form For Trainee Resident Medical Officer
Applications on prescribed form are invited for the selection of Trainee Resident Medical Officers (TRMO) in the following specialties in Federal Government Polyclinic (PGMI) Islamabad. The Interested candidates fulfilling the under mentioned criteria can apply. Available specialties for Trainee Resident Medical Officer.
- General Medicine. FCPS-II
- General Surgery, FCPS-II
- Gynae & Obstetrics, FCPS-II
- Periodontology, MCPS
Education required: MBBS/BDS degree or equivalent Valid permanent registration with former PM&DC / PMC. National Identity Card. One year House Job training certificate. Letter of clearance of FCPS Part-I issued by CPSP for FCPS Part-ll training. National Identity Card. Attempt Certificate issued by the College/ University (the candidates possessing the first attempt in all professional will be given preference marks) Only fresh candidates can apply, applicant already registered with CPSP will not be entertained.
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT POLYCLINIC (PGMI) ISLAMABAD APPLICATION FORM FOR TRAINEE RESIDENT MEDICAL OFFICER
PGMI Islamabad Application Form For Trainee Resident Medical Officer is given below.
1) Postgraduate training will be awarded in accordance with CPSP and PMC rules.
2) Last date for submission of the application form is fifteen (15) days from the date of publication of this advertisement i.e. 26-12-2020.
3) Candidates are advised to fill in the entire application form carefully and send it by courier/ registered mail to Federal Government Polyclinic (PGMI), Luqman Hakeem Road. G-6/2 Islamabad (Phone No. 051-9218300).
4) Please attach attested photocopies of the following documents with the prescribed application form.
- MBBS/BDS (copies of all professionals and attempt certificate)
- Valid Registration Certificate of former PM&DC/ PMC.
- National Identity card
- Two recent photographs
- One year House Job Certificate for TRMOs
- Clearance letter of FCPS Part-I issued by CPSP for TRMOs
5) Incomplete application form, the application received after closing date and application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
6) Original Documents will be checked before final selection.
7) Candidates interested in more than one training program are advised to send separate application form for each program.
8) Candidates are advised to keep their given mobile number operational during the selection process.
9) No TA/DA will be admissible.