Punjab Forensic Science Agency(PFSA) Jobs 20th 2021
Fresh applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates having Punjab Domicile for appointment on contract basis (renewable) for following posts of Training Laboratory at Punjab Forensic Science Agency, Lahore.
General Terms and Conditions:
- a) The above positions are offered on a contract basis for three years (renewable) under the Contract appointment policy 2004 of the Government of Punjab.
- b) General age relaxation shall be applicable in maximum/upper age limit as per prevailing policies of Govt of Punjab.
- c) The number of seats against the above-mentioned category of post may be increased OR decreased by the Competent Authority at any stage.
Procedure for submission of Application Forms:
- a) All Government employees should apply through the proper channels.
- b) The candidate has to deposit a processing fee amounting to Rs. 2000/- for the posts of Forensic Scientist (Sr# 01 to 13) and Rs. 500/- for other posts (Sr# 14 to 22).
- c) All applications should be submitted only on the prescribed Application Form which may be downloaded from the PFSA website i.e. pfsa.gop.pk along with the challan form for depositing the processing fee.
- d) In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit a separate application form for each post.
- e) The candidate must attach with his application form, a paid challan form, updated CV, two recent photographs, and duly attested copies of degrees/certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, NOC (in case of Govt employee).
- f) Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of applications will not be entertained.
- g) Applications complete in all respects should reach this office by 8th March 2021.
- h) The date of the written test/interview will be communicated only to the eligible/shortlisted candidates.
- i) No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- j) Any discrepancy found in the candidate’s record at any stage will lead to the cancellation of candidature.
- k) For information contact 042-37840007 Ext. 4024.