Applications are invited for recruitment of suitable candidates having domicile / residing in Districts under the jurisdiction of PESCO to fill the following positions on one year contract basis. All the quotas such as Women, Disabled and Minority etc. will be observed as per Govt. policy.More than 3500 jobs have been created in Pesco. Its very transparent procedure, purely on merit.
Peshawar Electric Supply Company (BPS-01-16) PESCO Jobs
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying on the STEPNEX Online Application Portal www.stepnex.org.pk or through paper-based application available on STEPNEX website www.stepnex.org.pk on the address P.O. Box 263, G.P.O Peshawar Cantt, Peshawar:
PESCO is a Public Limited Company mandated under its License to provide electricity to its valuable customers.
Advertisement of Peshawar Electric Supply Company Jobs
Advertisement of Peshawar Electric Supply Company Jobs is given here
Peshawar Electric Supply Company Jobs Application Forms: Click Here
Peshawar Electric Supply Company Jobs Online Apply:
Terms and Conditions
- General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except for candidates belonging to scheduled castes and Buddhists are allowed 3 years relaxation and for Disabled person 10 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- Only qualified and eligible candidate will be allowed to appear in Written Test / Skill Test / Physical Test / Interview. Only shortlisted candidates falling within merit as per the provisions of applicable Recruitment Policy will be called for Written Test / Skill Test / Physical Test / Interview.
- Selected candidate can be posted anywhere under the jurisdiction of PESCO as per requirement of the Company.
- The recruitment of ALM (as defined in the PEPCO Office Order No.3569-91/GM (HR)/PEPCO/D(A) dated 05.04.2019) will initially involve screening of Physical Parameters, those fulfilling Physical Parameters will undergo Skill Test, those who qualify Skill Test by securing minimum 50% marks will be called for Physical Test and finally those who qualify the Physical Test by securing minimum 50% marks will be called for Interview.
- The ALMs at Serial No.4 will be initially recruited / appointed in BPS-05 on contract and will be considered for BPS-07 after 2 years satisfactory performance.
- Applications submitted by hand or through post to PESCO will not be entertained / processed. All applicants must apply directly to STEPNEX on the STEPNEX Online Application Portal www.stepnex.org.pk or through paper-based application available on STEPNEX website www.stepnex.org.pk on the address P.O. Box 263, G.P.O Peshawar Cantt, Peshawar.
- Original documents along with one set of attested photocopies must be presented by the candidate at the time of interview.
- Candidate may contact STEPNEX for any query regarding written test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, Roll number slips, test centers, results etc. on the email email@example.com.