In the heart of Multan, exciting job opportunities await passionate individuals in the field of horticulture. The Parks & Horticulture Authority Multan has opened its doors to applicants for various positions, marking a significant milestone in the horticulture sector’s growth. If you have a green thumb and a passion for cultivating positive change, this might just be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
Parks & Horticulture Authority Multan Jobs 2024 Apply Online
The Parks & Horticulture Authority Multan Jobs 2024 offer a gateway to a fulfilling and impactful career. Whether you are passionate about horticulture, environmental sustainability, or community development, there’s a place for you in this dynamic organization. Seize the opportunity to be part of a team that is shaping the future of Multan’s green landscape. Applications are invited from the suitable candidates to fill up the following posts for a period of THREE years on contract basis as per Criteria mentioned against each:
PHA Multan contract basis Jobs 2024 Advertisement:
PHA Multan contract basis Jobs 2023 Advertisement is given here
PHA Multan contract basis Jobs 2024 Application forms: Application form can be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) website www.nts.org.Pk.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY:
- All appointments shall be made according to the Contract Appointment Policy-2004 notified by the Government of the Punjab.
- The initial recruitment period of all positions shall be for three years, which shall be extendable upon satisfactory performance as per Contract Appointment Policy-2004.
- Application form can be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.Pk).
- Candidate shall submit Application form duly filled in along with paid prescribed bank challan attached with the form, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs along with attested copies of educational certificates, domicile (Punjab) and experienced letters directly to NTS Islamabad office through courier on the address mentioned on Application form.
- Deposited amount is nonrefundable / nontransferable.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, Meezan, MCB & ABL on prescribed bank
challan attached with application form downloaded from NTS website.
- Candidates may download their roll number slips from NTS website.
- Applicant must be Punjab Domiciled.
- Government or Semi Government department employees shall forward their applications through proper channel.
- No TA/DA shall be given to the candidates.
- Incomplete / Late application shall not be entertained.
- Candidates shall be required to produce original documents on the day of interview.
- Candidates are required to submit a separate application for different posts.
- General age relaxation for male 5 years, for female 8 years, and for disabled candidates 10 years shall be admissible as per Government policy.
- Candidates can download Application from NTS website (wvyw nts.gov.Pk).
- Test shall be held on 11thand 12November, 2017 only in Multan.
- Candidates scoring less than 50% marks in the test shall not be called for the interview.
- If posts on quotas (women, disabled) are not filled, the reserved posts will be considered on general quota / open merit in accordance with Government policy.
- The last date of submission of application.
- For further detail, visit National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk).
NOTE: This advertisement does not confer any right of appointment and PHA reserves the right to enhance / reduce / cancel the advertised vacancies.