Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services(PIPS) Islamabad Jobs 2nd July 2021
Applications are invited from candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications and experience for the following posts on prescribed Performa which can be downloaded from www.pips.gov.pk.
- General age relaxation of five years in the upper age limit as per Government policy.
- Only those candidates possessing certificates/Degrees from the institutions recognized by the Government/HEC are eligible to apply.
iii. Persons already in Government Service should attach NOC with the application form.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview(s).
- The Institute reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment of advertised posts fully or partially.
- Incomplete and applications received late shall not be entertained.
Kindly ensure submission of applications on the prescribed Performa complete in all respects along with (i) attested photocopies of educational testimonials and experience certificates (ii) Domicile certificate (iii) CNIC, and (iv) Two passport size photograph to reach the undersigned within fifteen days of the advertisement, at the address given below.
Director General (Administration)
Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services
At.ituric Avenue. Near Kashmir House.
Sector F-5/2, Islamabad