Pak Army Commissioned Officer Jobs 2023 Online Registration
PAKISTAN ARMY COMMISSIONED OFFICER JOBS 2023 ONLINE REGISTRATION FROM 20TH FEBRUARY TO 21ST MARCH 2023.
(1) Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or 60% marks in annual system in sciences / Cptr Science esp Chemistry, Biology/Zoology, Maths, Economics and Geography.
(2) Minimum CGPA 2 out of 4 or 50% marks in annual system for English, History, Islamic Studies, Pak Studies, Urdu, Arabic and Psychology.
(3) No 3rd Division or grade D and only one 2nd Division / Grade C throughout the academic career i.e. Matric to Post Graduations. Except Urdu, Islamic Studies, Pak Studies and History for which more than one 2nd Division shall be acceptable.
(4) M.Phil / MS will be given preference.
(5) Candidates acquired MA / MSc Degree as private candidates are not eligible.
(6) In case of Islamic Studies, those holding MA Islamic Studies degree as pvt candidates are eligible provided they have acquired BA / BSc degree as regular candidates.
Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure. Candidates can register either through the Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs). The following procedure will be adopted:-
a. Registration through the Internet. Candidate can register on the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk Date and time of test shall be intimated on the internet for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on the exact date and time given for preliminary tests on computerized roll number slip. The date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along all documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay the prospectus fee on the day of the test. Candidates must attain a working knowledge of computers, as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
b. Registration at AS&RCs. Candidates may report at the nearest AS&RCs for registration/allotment of roll number along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these documents on the day of the test as well.
c. Academics / Intelligence Tests. Academics / Intelligence tests based on multiple-choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs.
d. Preliminary Medical Tests. Candidates will undergo an initial medical test at AS&RCs.
e. Physical Tests. Candidates are required to qualify the following physical tests:-
(1) 1.6 km Run – 9 Minutes
(2) Push-Ups – 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
(3) Sit Ups – 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
(4) Chin Ups – 2 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
f. ISSB Tests. Shortlisted candidates will receive intimation for ISSB tests through the website as well as call up letters.
Documents Required at AS&RCs
a. Original certificates / detailed marks sheets along with two attested
photocopies of each educational certificate/degree/diploma.
b. Candidates serving in government Institutions / Departments will
render No Objection Certificate of the concerned Establishment.
c. Attested photo copy of domicile.
d. Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
e. 6 x colour photos duly attested (front & back).
f. Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favour of Director General
Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
Note : Old National Identity Card will not be accepted.
7. Bond. Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 7 years. The applicability of bond will commence on successful completion of basic military training at PMA Kakul.