PAC KAMRA ANNOUNCED LATEST JOBS FOR THE POSTS OF OFFICERS (TECHNICAL / ADMIN / MEDICAL) AND STAFF (TECHNICAL / MEDICAL / CLERICAL) AND DETAILS ARE AVAILABLE FOR EMPLOYMENT ON REGULAR & CONTRACT BASIS AS PER DETAILS GIVEN ON THE PAC WEBSITE (www.pac.org.pk)
PAC Kamra Jobs 2019 Advertisement & Apply Online
CANDIDATES CAN APPLY ONLINE ONLY ON PAC WEBSITE WITHIN 15 DAYS AFTER PUBLICATION OF THIS ADVERTISEMENT
(For Any Query, Please Contact PAC l&SC, Kamra On Tele No. 051-9099-2716)
AFM Airframe Fitter
AFM Electric Fitter
Laboratory Assistant (Grade-II)
AFM Metal Worker
AFM Armament Fitter
Snr Charge Hand Carpenter
Laboratory Assistant (Grade-III)
Snr Charge Hand Blacksmith
Snr Charge Hand MT Fitter
Snr Charge Hand Metal Worker
Snr Charge Hand Airframe Fitter
Snr Charge Hand Refrigeration Plant Operator
Snr Charge Hand Painter
Charge Hand Engine Fitter
Charge Hand Electric Fitter
Charge Hand Machinist
Charge Hand Painter
Charge Hand Airframe Fitter
Charge Hand LSE
Supervisor Airframe Fitter
HSM Electric Fitter
Mess Waiter/Dish Washer
How To Apply for PAC Kamra Jobs 2019:
Apply Online at official website www.pac.org.pk
Last Date to Apply: July 04, 2019.
The candidates should apply online on PAC careers website (careers.pac.org.pk) within 15 days after publication of advertisement in newspapers.
- The maximum age limit may be relaxed in the following cases:-
05 years age relaxation announced by the Government of Pakistan (already mentioned in age limit).
03 years in the case of candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Buddhist community, recognized tribes of the tribal areas, Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas in accordance with the instructions issued by Establishment Division, Government of Pakistan.
03 years in the case of candidates belonging to Sindh (R) and Balochistan for the posts in the BPS-15 & below under the federal Government rules.
In case of Government servants of who have been in continues service at least 02 years or more on the closing date of receipt of applications, maximum age limit may be relaxed by 10 years.
In the case of released or retired officers/personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan, maximum age limit may be relaxed by 15 years.
By 10 years in the case of disabled persons for appointment to posts in BPS-15 & below.
05 years age relaxation in case of widows, son/daughter of deceased civil servant who died during service.
- Those applicants who are already employed, must apply through proper channel after obtaining NOC from their department, otherwise their applications will not be considered.
- Incomplete applications or received after due date will not be entertained / considered.
- Experience means post qualification experience gained in a regular full time paid job after attaining the prescribed qualification.
- JCOs / Airmen who retired before completion of 25 years service after 01 January, 2007 will not be eligible for employment.
- Only short listed candidates will be call for test / interview.
- The competent authority has the discretion not to fill all or any of above mentioned posts or reject any application without assigning any reason and nobody will have right to challenge the same.
- Applicant for Medical / Doctor posts should be registered with Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC).
- Degrees / Educational Certificates should be from universities / institutions recognized by HEC / Technical Boards. In case of Engineering Degrees, it should be accredited from PEC and applicant should be registered with PEC.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.