Overseas Pakistanis Foundation(OPF) Jobs 2023 Application Form
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates, who possess degrees/certificates duly recognized by Higher Education Commission / relevant board and relevant post qualification experience, for appointment in Overseas Pakistanis Foundation purely on contract basis against the following posts.
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation(OPF) Jobs 2023 Advertisement
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application processing fee (Non-refundable) @ Rs. 300/- may be deposited in the Askari Bank Account Title: OPF Head Office Payment Account Account No. 00581480800036
- Please download the prescribed job application form from OPF’s website www.opf.org.pk and send the filled up application form by post or courier at the address given below along with attested copy of educational documents, experience certificates, domicile certificate, copy of CNIC and copy of deposit slip.
- Application must reach at the given address not later than fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Overseas Pakistanis Foundation will not be responsible for late receipt of application sent through post or by any other courier service.
- Incomplete application as well as received after due date shall not be entertained.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS;
- Age relaxation will be admissible as per Government rules.
- Age will be calculated with effect from the closing date of submission of the applications as per advertisement.
- Eligibility will be determined on the basis of his / her academic qualification as given against the post.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be called for test and interviews.
- Information provided in the Job Application Form will be verified in case of offer of appointment.
- In case, any of the information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, candidature of particular candidate will stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the candidate.
- Applicants already in government service must apply through proper channel.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for the purpose of test / interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel / postpone recruitment process at any stage.