NUML ADMISSIONS SPRING 2019
Application forms will be available from 12th November 2018 and get admission Forms from onlineadmission.numl.edu.pk. Last date for Submission of Online Admission Forms is 02 December 2018.
numl university Islamabad admission 2019:
1. Fee Refund Policy: 100% fee refund if claimed (only in writing) within 1st week, 50% within 2nd week, no refund after fifteen (15) days of commencement of semester. However, the students on provisional admission (For result awaited only) failing to obtain the required percentage as per eligibility criteria advertised will be refunded 100% of fee if they claim for refund (only in writing) within 7 days of declaration/announcement of the result by the concerned board/university.
2. Provisional (Result awaiting) Admission. The students admitted on provisional basis are required to provide result card within 7 days of commencement of the classes. No provisional admissions will be entertained at Main Campus (Islamabad) in MA English, BS English, BSCS, BSSE, BBA, BS Mass Communication, BS IR, BS Psychology and MS/MPhil/PhD programs.
3. Cancellation of Admission: Admission will be cancelled without any refund (Except security fee) at any stage if a candidate/student is found ineligible as per advertisement OR any degree / certificate proves to be fake / unrecognized.
4. ETC: The applicants for undergraduate programs, who have already qualified / cleared relevant category of ETC (Educational Testing Council, HEC) will be exempted from NUML entrance test. However, they will have to appear in interview as per schedule.
numl online admission 2019
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FORM FILLING:-
1. Online Admission: please visit NUML admission website: onlineadmission.numl.edu.pk and apply online. Scanned copies of photograph and processing fee (Rs. 1000) are required at the time of online form filling. While scanned copies of other educational documents (roll number slip if result awaiting student), CNIC/Form-B, domicile and ETC result card are to be provided after selection in a program before payment of the program / course fee.
2. Offline Admission: Hard copy of filled admission form (available on NUML Website) with attested copies of educational documents and processing fee slip (Rs. 1500 in original) should reach respective campus/branch till November 23, 2018.
3. NUML Facilitation Centre: For assistance in terms of form filling NUML facilitation centre will remain available till 1200 hrs on December 2, 2018 at Gazali Block lab, NUML main campus, Islamabad. Rs.1500/ will be charged as processing fee.
4. NUML GAT Fee: Applicant for MS/MPhil/PhD programs availing NUML devised GAT will also have to deposit Rs.1200 as GAT fee.
5. Incomplete applications/ received after due date will not be accepted / entertained.
1. Career counselling: Available in the department of ORIC, NUML.
2. Special Quota: 5% seats in each program have been reserved for war wounded personnel of Armed/Civil Forces and 10% seats for FATA / Balochistan subject to the following conditions. i. All NUML rules are applicable. ii. Minimum eligibility criteria is admissible. iii. Test/interview as per NUML Schedule iv. No Fee Concession.
3. Scholarship for Position Holders: Position holders of Board / University are awarded scholarships subject to the conditions mentioned on NUML website.
4. Needs Based Scholarship: Need based scholarship is offered to the selected/deserving students that includes tuition fee and monthly stipend.
5. Hostel Facility: Limited hostel accommodation is available at Main Campus Islamabad. Students can collect hostel application form from the office of Director Students Affairs after submission of semester / course fee.
6. Transport Facility: This facility is available for specific routes in Rawalpindi / Islamabad and Wah / Taxila on payment. NOTE: 1. University is not bound to start a program in a particular discipline if it find