NTS Previous Solved Simple Papers are given Below on this page for you and you can get help for these papers. Responsibilities of SC In Rescue also given in this test 2016.
1._______________________ In case of an emergency, you would use to cut electric wires.
Back end of a hammer head
- Choose the lettered word or phrase that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the word in capital letters.
- In case of large scale gas leakage from a building what would you do to prevent further gas leakage upon your arrival?
Call sui gas staff and ask them to check
Call fire brigade and spray water
Ask people to vacate the building
Turn off the main valve near/with main supply
- Choose the word most similar in meaning to the capitalized ones.
- Complete the series: D, F, H, J,
- Amir said, “All lemons I have tasted are sour; therefore, all lemons are sour.”
Which one of the following most closely parallels the logic of the above statement?
I sped to work every day last week and I did not get a ticket; therefore, they do not give tickets for speeding around here anymore.
My income has increased each year for the past four years; therefore, it will increase again next year.
Every student I had in school was selfish; therefore, all students are selfish.
All rubies are red. This gem is green; therefore, it is not a ruby.
- Hazrat Baba Farid Ganj Shakar is buried in:
- Everest is the world’s highest mountain, what is the name of the second highest?
- Why it is essential to maintain normal working hours/shift timing in case of an individual’s performance?
Accidents increase with increased shift time
Has a financial impact in terms of overtime
None of these
Staff management becomes difficult
- The brightest star in the sky is:
- Kohat Tunnel is in which province?
Khyber Pakhtoon Khaw
- An emergency response worker’s working environment involves:
High fluctuations in temperature
No Trip hazards
Slow transition from rest to maximum exertion
Minimum time outdoors
13.__________ The first engine heat to drive a machine was the steam engine.
to make use of
made use of
of making use
- As a team leader what are expectations of volunteers from you?
All of these
- Conducting surveys is the most common method of generating:
none of these
- “Getting back on the feet” refers to:
Preparedness for disaster
Mitigation of disaster
Recovery from disaster
All of these
Response to disaster
- Find out the odd one out
- Establishing warning systems relates to:
Preparedness, Risk reduction
Risk reduction, Risk damage
Risk damage. Preparedness
- Select the lettered pair that best expresses a relationship similar to that expressed in the original pair in capitals.
20.__________ Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate option,
You must stick your views.
- If you are leading a team in an emergency situation, what is the most important aspect that would help your staff to effectively
understand and perform their tasks?
A, Band C
A and C
Quick decision making
- The capital of China is