Applications are invited for appointment on a contract basis of suitable candidates having the required qualification & experience for posts mentioned hereunder as per eligibility criteria defined in the Punjab Health Department Allied Health Professional Service Rules, 2012 (as amended).
NISHTAR INSTITUTE OF DENTISTRY JOBS 2022
|Name of the
|Qualification Required||Date & Time
|F.Sc. (second division) from a
recognized Board having “One or two
years diploma in relevant discipline of
allied health duly recognized by Punjab
If none is available, then candidates
at 09:00 a.m.
|2.||Tailor||03||01||-do-||Middle School Certificate from a Govt,
recognized School with two years
experience in the relevant field.
|3.||Bearer||01||01||-do-||Middle School Certificate from a Govt,
at 09:00 a.m.
|01||01||-do-||Primary School Certificate from a
Note: Only Non-Muslims persons who
NISHTAR INSTITUTE OF DENTISTRY, MULTAN
Terms & Conditions:
1) Both Male/Female applicants having domicile of Province of Punjab can apply.
2) Appointments shall be made, on contract basis, under “The Contract Appointment Policy, 2004 initially for a period of 03 years extendable subject to good performance.
3) Complete application along with attested copies of all educational certificates (like Matric, F.Sc. etc.) / degrees / diplomas, copy of domicile, valid CNIC, work experience certificates (if any) and 02 latest passport size photographs must be submitted in Establishment Branch,
Nishtar Institute of Dentistry, Multan.
4) In case of ‘O’ Level & ‘A’ Level, equivalence certificate must also be submitted.
5) Applicants must present original documents at the time of interview.
6) Age relaxation in upper age limit as per Govt, of the Punjab, S&GAD Notification & Recruitment Policy, 2022 i.e. 10 years for Female candidates and 7 years for Male candidates shall be granted.
7) Quotas shall be observed as per Recruitment Policy, 2022.
8) Recruitment shall be made strictly on merit in accordance with The Contract Appointment Policy, 2004 / Recruitment Policy, 2022 and instructions issued from time to time by the Govt, of the Punjab.
9) Persons already in Govt, service should apply through their Departments along with NOC.
10) Incomplete applications as well as the applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained in any case.
11) Authority reserves the right to cancel, increase or decrease the number of posts at any level without assigning any reason.