NH&MP non-uniformed cadres 721 jobs
National Highways &Motorway Police (NH&MP) (Application Form for applying against the Posts (BS-01-05)
Application Form for the Post of non-uniformed cadres (BS-01)
Application Form for the Post ofnon-uniformed cadres (BS-05)
Applications are invited for recruitment against 721 vacant posts of following non-uniformed cadres-* in National Highways& Motorway Police (NH&MP) purely on temporary basis from Pakistani Nationals according to Regional/ Provincial. Women. Minority and Disable Quotas as mentioned below:
In case, any information contained herein is found at any stage false/ untrue, my candidature can be cancelled (even after employment), and I shall be liable to legal action.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Application Form is available on NH&MP Website: www.nhmD.Qov.pk.
2. Candidates are advised to fill in the entire
application form carefully, particularly ensure correct entries of domicile,
gender, nature of disability, religion and date of birth.
3. Separate application form shall be used to apply for more than one post.
4. Please complete the application form in all
respects and send the same by courier/ registered mail. Incomplete
received after closing date and applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
5. Candidates applying against Minority/ Disable quota shall have to submit relevant certificate/ documentary proof.
1. Relaxation in upper age limit will be granted as per Government Rules.
2. Government employees shall apply through proper channel.
3. The candidates will be required to compete in skill test & interview.
4. At the time of final selection, candidates will be examined by the authorized Civil Surgeon of the Federal Government.
5. Character verification and background check of
selected candidates will be conducted. In case of any unsatisfactory
information or criminal
record, selection shall stand withdrawn/cancelled immediately.
6. Original documents shall be checked at the time of interview.
7. The documents of the selected candidates shall
be verified at later stage. If any information is found false/ incorrect at any
stage, the applicant
(even if employed) on such false/ incorrect information, shall be liable to dismiss from service as well as legal proceedings will also be initiated
8. Candidates from all the districts,
provinces/regions of Pakistan are advised to send their applications by
courier/registered mail to Incharge
Recruitment Branch. NH&MP Line Headquarters. Street No. 6, Sector H-8/2, Islamabad (Help Line 051 -9250500).
9. Upon selection, the candidates shall liable to
serve anywhere in Pakistan at the jurisdiction of NH&MP The candidates
possessing domicile of
Sindh and Balochistan Provinces shall compulsorily be posted within the jurisdiction of concerned province.
10. Candidates are advised to keep their given mobile number operational during recruitment process.
11. No TA/DA will be granted for skill test & interview.
Incharge Recruitment Branch, NH&MP Lines Headquarters. Street No. 6. Sector H-8/2, Islamabad.
mcl-isb email@example.com.Dk Q @<notowaypoMce1 . nhmpotIWal/
“DONATE FOR DIAMER-BHASHA AND MOHMAND DAMS”
(15) days from the date
of publication of this advertisement
Note: For age relaxation,mention the specific category as per Federal Government rules/instructions.