National Transmission & Despatch Company NTS Jobs 2022
National Transmission and Despatch Company Limited (NTDC) is backing the economic growth of the Country through its excellent Transmission & Despatch network with optimum utilization of resources and by providing a rewarding workplace for the employees. The Company invites applications from energetic and experienced candidates (Citizens of Pakistan &AJK) for the following positions on contract basis.
Candidates holding domicile of the concerned Province/ District are eligible to apply against the relevant quota(s) such as Direct Quota, Employee Children Quota (ECQ), Minority, Disabled etc of the below mentioned categories.
The National Transmission and Despatch Company Limited (NTDC). incorporated under the Companies Ordinance 1984 (Now Companies Act, 2017), is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP).
The National Transmission and Dispatch Company Limited (NTDC), incorporated under the Companies Ordinance 1984 (Now Companies Act, 2017), is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP). NTDC is a Public Limited Company mandated under its license to manage all the properties, rights and assets, obligations and liabilities of 500 kV and 220 kV Grid Stations and Transmission
Applications are invited from energetic & experienced candidates (Citizens of Pakistan & AJK) to fill the following positions in NTDC on contract bases:
- Manager IT Software Applications dev/Support Qualification & Experience
- 16 Years of Education (Bachelor or Master) in Computer Sciences or Computer Engineering or Software Engineering or IT or Computer System Engineering duly recognized by HEC.
- Any supplementary certifications in IT / project management / Software Design/Development will be preferred.
- 12 years of post-qualification experience.
- Must have managed large size Teams of Software Development & Support
- Must have Knowledge of latest programming languages like Java, Python, C++ etc
- Experience in development/deployment of large-scale enterprise systems will be preferred
- Possess diversified IT-related experience, including successful IT software development and Application Support experience.
- Experience in development/deployment of large-scale enterprise systems will be preferred.
Age Limit: 50-years
Remunerations: Market competitive package
- Manager (Security) BPS-19 on contract basis
Colonel / Lt. Colonel or equivalent retired from armed forces, with Medical Category ‘A’ at the time of retirement. Preference will be given to those having experience in the relevant field.
Age Limit: 55-years
- F.Sc/ ISC qualified, service experience of intelligence gathering /analysis and security assignments.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership, conflict resolution skills with an instinct to pre-empt security breaches.
- Proven track record of leading from the front and maintain strong bonding with the men under his command.
INSTRUCTIONS AND GENERAL CONDITIONS :
i. Candidates must apply online on the prescribed application form available on NTDC website www.ntdc.gov.pk).
ii. Photocopies of educational documents /experience certificates are not required at this stage.
iii. NTDC is an equal employment opportunity Company.
iv. Only short-listed candidates will be called for Interview.
v. No TA/DA is admissible to candidates called for Interview.
vi. Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
vii. Original educational documents (verified by HEC) and experience certificates etc.) must be
presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
viii. Candidates, if selected against the positions at Sr.2, will be required to perform duties anywhere in Pakistan as per requirement of the Company. However, position at Sr.1 is Islamabad based project
posts to support Competitive Trading Bilateral Contract Market (CTBCM).
ix. NTDC reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Attested copy of CNIC, detailed CV and two recent passport size photographs along with the Print of Online Filled prescribed application form must reach the following address bv Monday. October 11.
2021. either by courier service or Pakistan post etc.
General Manager (HR) NTDC
2nd Floor, Shaheen Complex, Egerton Road, Lahore
NTOC – Striving for Reliable Grid
Address: 500kv Grid Station New Lahore colony Adda
seraan Gagga road 1.5km, Near Phool Nagar
Schedule: 14-15 June 2021 (09 am to 5 pm)
Address: Bungalow No. B-32, Arif Builders Sector-ll,
Schedule: 21-22 June 2021 (09 am to 5 pm)
XENHVOC 0&M Multan
Address: 5-A Satellite Town near Govt. Boys School
Commercial Area, Bahawalpur
Schedule 17-18 June 2021 (09 am to 5 pm)
Address: House No. 477, Block-A, Gulshan e Zeal Pak
Cooperative Housing Society, Hyderabad
Schedule: 24-25 June 2021 (09 am to 5 pm)
NTDC is a Public Limited Company mandated under the license to manage the properties, rights and assets, obligations, and liabilities of 500kV and 220kV Grid Stations and Transmission Lines/Network.
Applications are invited from energetic & experienced candidates (Citizens of Pakistan & AJT0 to fill the to lowing positions in NTDC:
About National Transmission & Despatch Company
National Transmission & Despatch Company (NTDC) Limited was incorporated on 6th November 1998 and commenced commercial operation on 24th December 1998. It was organized to take over all the properties, rights, and assets obligations and liabilities of 220 KV and 500KV Grid Stations and Transmission Lines/Network owned by Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA). NTDC operates and maintains twelve 500 KV and twenty-nine 220 KV Grid Stations, 5077 km of 500 kV transmission line, and 7359 km of 220 KV transmission line in Pakistan.
NTS Recruitment Test Result for Officer Grade
Address: Room No: 419 – WAPDA House
The Mall, Lahore, Pakistan.
Telephone: 92(042) 99201020-2283