Applicants Download Application Form for National Security Printing Company, Government of Pakistan (NSPC-GOP) from the official website of PTS www.pts.org.pk.Candidates having HSSC or DAE, must write complete Certificate or Diploma Title above. e.g. DAE (Electronics), DAE (Diploma of Associate Engineering in Mechanical) or HSSC (Pre-Engineering)
National Security Printing Company (NSPC) Technical Apprentice PTS Test Result 2021
National Security Printing Company (NSPC)
The application form is free of charge and it is not for sale.
• Application form received after the due date will not be considered.
• Application form which is incomplete or submitted by hand will not be entertained.
• Applicant age shall be calculated from the closing date of the application.
• Candidates must attach a clear photocopy of their CNIC (NADRA).
• Application carrying incorrect information shall be instantly rejected.
• Candidate should bring their original testimonials at the time of the interview.
• Candidates should also attach photocopies of all supporting documents if required or mentioned in the advertisement e.g. (SSC/Intermediate certificates recognized by the board),(Degrees recognized by HEC), Domicile, Local Certificate or NOC, etc.} in A4-sized (8.27″ x 11.69″)
• Candidature could be determined on the basis of applicants’ personal data, qualification and performance in test/s to be conducted by P.T.S.
• No TA / DA would be admissible for the test/interview. However, test & interview is devised by the employer within their legal criteria & policy.
Hence, only shortlisted candidates will be intimated for tests, exam or interviews.
• Please make sure that if any other person attempts to take the test, exam or interview in your place, both you and such person will be liable to
prosecution. And details relating to the situation will be forwarded to the relevant employer and appropriate regulatory authorities.
• In case of any bogus/ false information or criminal record, selection shall stand withdrawn/canceled immediately.
• The employer has the right to alter/cancel the test, post, position, and distribution of advertised vacancies.
• Deposited Test Fee is non-refundable / nor-transferable.