National Productivity Organization Jobs
Applications are seeking for the post of Chief Executive Officer (MP-I), National Productivity Organization under the Ministry of Industries & Production Islamabad. National Productivity Organization (NPO) is a skilled development and research oriented organization, undertaking the Productivity Movement in Pakistan. The details are given below:
NPO Islamabad Chief Executive Officer (MP-I) Jobs advertisement:
NPO Islamabad Chief Executive Officer (MP-I) Jobs advertisement is given below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To spearhead quality and productivity initiatives with visionary leadership. The incumbent will drive the productivity movement in
the country through innovative and proactive approach, with special emphasis on competitiveness, benchmarking, social
transformation, quality awards, trainings, etc.
A postgraduate degree in Economic/Engineering/Management from HEC recognized university/foreign recognized university
Experience and Skill:
- At least 20 years experience in management with 5 years experience of senior management level/leadership role.
- Excellent consultative and communication skills.
- Ability to understand complex economic policy issues, government administration and public/private sector reforms and productivity related issues.
- Prior international experience in similar organizations would be viewed as significant advantage.
- He/She should be a citizen of Pakistan and within the upper age limit of 60 years.
The above position is for a contractual period of three years, subject to section 187 of the Companies Act, 2017.
Interested candidates, having the above qualification/experience may send application on prescribed format as per Public Sector Companies (Appointment of Chief Executive Officer) of Guideline, 2015 (also available on NPO website: www.npo.gov.pk) supported with CV within 15 days of publication of this advertisement to the following address:
Company Secretary, National Productivity Organization,
Ministry of Industries and Production, Apartment 09, Tariq Heights,
Street 73, F-11/1, Islamabad, Contact No. 0335-4473172, 051-9267283