National Institute of Population Studies (NIPS) is the premier research organization established by the Government of Pakistan since 1986 and currently, it is working under umbrella of the Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination (NHSR&C). The NIPS has been mandated to act as a technical arm of the Government for undertaking high quality research and to produce evidence-based data, information for utilization by the Public sector and others agencies for policy formulation, strategic planning and making reference in the spheres of demography, population & development and health.
National Institute of Population Studies(NIPS) Jobs 2023 Apply Online
National Institute of Population Studies (NIPS), a Subordinate Office of the Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination, Islamabad, invites applications from the Pakistani National for the following permanent vacant positions of BS-13 to BS-15:
|sr#||Detail of Posts||BPS||No of|
|Qualification(s) / Experience Required|
*[6 weeks Basic IT Training Course (Including MS Office
(ii) Minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in shorthand/typing
(iii) Must be computer literate.
|Graduate with Certificate in Library Science from Institutions|
recognized and notified by the Ministry of Education.
|4||Upper Division Clerk||13||Sindh(R)-1||18-25|
*[3 weeks Basic IT Training Course (Including MS Office
Term and Conditions:
1. Send applications to address mentioned below along with CVs / Bio Data, CNIC and recent passport size photograph (clearly mentioning the posts applied for in the top left corner of the envelope, within 15 days of publication of this advertisement).
2. Applications by-hand, received after the due date or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained / considered.
3. Government employees should apply through proper channel.
4. Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
5. For any query, please contact during office timings i.e. 07:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
6. The Institute reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any stage and also to increase or decrease the number of vacancies according to the rules.
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER, NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF POPULATION STUDIES,
M/o National Health Services, Regulations & Coordination,
NIH, Park Road, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad.
Contact No. 051-9255937
The National Institute of Population Studies (NIPS) is implementing an activity titled “Longitudinal Panel Study using Performance Monitoring for Action (PMA) Framework Phase IV)”. NIPS requires the services of suitable candidates, TORS can be seen on the NIPS Website www.nips.org.pk, The detail is as under
|S#||Detail of Posts||Duration|
|Pay||Qualification(s) / Experience Required|
|Negotiable||Ph.D. or MPhil degree in Social Sciences i.e.; Demography, Economics,|
Statistics. Anthropology or Sociology, and Public Health from a
reputable recognized foreign/toca! university with at least twenty-
fiveyears experience in research. The candidate shodd have previous
work experience in famiy planning, strong project management, and
analytical writinq skills.
|250,000||MSc / BS (Honors) in computer science or Economics/ Statistics|
with a minimum of five years experience in data analysis and
application development Should have a complete familiarity with
SPSS, STATA, CSPro, etc., and should have worked as a team
member of an IT unit in a field data collection at the national level
with clear concepts of application-based quality data collection
|M.Phil. or Master’s degree in Social Sciences from a reputable|
recognized foreign/local university with strong analytical skills
and coordination of field teams.
|4||Office Editors / QCs|
|Master’s degree / BS (Honors) in Social Sciences and|
experience in household survey data collection, editing, and field
|5||Data Entry Operators|
|Should have Bachelor’s and expertise in MS Office, CSPro. The|
candidate must have typing speed of 10,000 key depress’eos per hour.
day as TA
|Master / BS Honors degree in Social Sciences and experience|
in conducting interviews. Only residents of relevant/concemed
districts i.e. Bahawalnagar, Bhakkar, Jhang, Khanewal,
Layyah, Muzaffargarh, Pakpattan, Rawalpindi, Sheikhupura,
Sialkot and Gujranwala can apply. (See NIPS website for
Advertisement of NIPS Jobs 2023
Advertisement of NIPS Jobs 2023.
1. Apply onlinewithin 15 days of this advertisement, online application form is available at NIPS website; mvw.nips.org.pk
2. Applications received after the due date or incomplete (if any) will not be entertained/ considered.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a Test/ Interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for the candidates.
4. For any query, please contact to Administration Section, NIPS during office timings i.e., 07:30 am to 15:30 pm.
5. The Institute reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any stage and also to increase or decrease the number of vacancies durations according to the rules.
6. Sec detail of TORs on the NIPS website. Admin Officer, NIPS, Mil, Park Road, Clink Shahazad, Islamabad Contact:(051) 9255937,’9255940.