NATIONAL HERITAGE & CULTURE DIVISION JOBS 2022
Applications are invited for filling up the following posts in the National Library of Pakistan, National Heritage & Culture Division, Islamabad.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: –
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview
2. Five years’ general age relaxation has been included in the above mentioned column of age limit. Any other relaxation in age limit will be given as per Government of Pakistan rules.
3. Application form can be downloaded from the website of National Library of Pakistan, Islamabad www.nlp.gov.pk.
4. Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel and would be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
5. A Candidate may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application form for each post.
6. Applicant shortlisted for interview shall present his/her original documents alongwith set of attested copies
of degrees/certificates issued by HEC/Recognized Board/Universities/ Institute.
7. Information provided in the application form will be verified and in case of any false or forged information and fake or bogus documents, National Library of Pakistan reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even aficr employment, if so discovered later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
9. Applications alongwith copy of CNIC and 2 latest passport size photographs on prescribed format shall reach to Assistant Director (Admn), National Library of Pakistan, Constitution Avenue, Sector G-5,
Islamabad within fifteen (15) days from the date of advertisement. Application, incomplete or received after the expiry date, will not be entertained.
ADDRESS: WAQAR HUSSAIN ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (ADMN)
Phone Number: 051-9206436