Mullan Waste Management Company (MWMC)PTS Jobs 2022
Multan Waste Management Company (MWMC) has been established under Section (42) of Companies Ordinance 1984, (now Compines Act 2017) with a vision to accomplish Integrated Waste Management in Multan city for the provision of clean and healthy environment. MWMC provides a unique opportunity for its employees to work in a professional environment. The following positions are immediately available on a Contract basis, likely to be extended for further terms subject to Performance Appraisals.
Application form for Post of Manager Communication
Application form for Post of 02. Deputy Manager (HR & Admin)
Application form for Post of 03. Assistant Manager (Procurement & Contracts)
Application form for Post of 04. Law Officer
Application form for Post of 05. Executives
Application form for Post of 06. Officers
Application form for Post of 07. Accounts Assistants
1. Employees already working in Government / Semi Government Department / Autonomous bodies have to apply through proper channel.
2. Candidates applying on prescribed application form for the posts available on PTS website will only be considered for short listing.
3. Candidates throughout Pakistan may apply.
4. Applications forms are available at Pakistan Testing Service (www.pts.org.pk). Please send the filled up Application form along with paid copy of the PTS Deposit Slip in original and all attested copies of
necessary documents to PTS Headquarter, 3rd floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
5. In case of applying for more than one post, separate application & fee must proceed.
6. Applications through email and by hand will not be acceptable.
7. Deposited fee is non-refundable / non-transferable.
8. Only shortlisted candidate will be called for test/interviews. No TA/DA will be admissible.
9. MWMC is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right to increase/decrease, accept or reject any or all applications/positions without assigning any reason.
10. Last date for submission of applications is 05.11.2021.
11. For any information / query regarding application, test, Roll no. slip or result, candidates may contact to PTS (051-111-111-787)
MANAGING DIRECTOR Building No. 275/RB, Ward # XEX, Shamsabad Colony, Near Chungi No. 09, Multan, Pakistan. For further information Call: 061-9330175
The local government department has decided to recruit 10,000 sanitary workers at the tehsil level to improve the sanitation system. The following positions are immediately available on a Contract basis.
Punjab Local Bodies Department has decided to recruit more than 10,000 sanitary workers in 136 tehsils across the province including Lahore. The candidates can ONLY apply Online through Punjab Jobs Portal Jobs.puniab.gov.pk by May 22, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No TA/DA will be permissible for interviews.
According to the notification, 100 sanitary workers will be recruited in tehsils with a population of more than 70,000, 80 in more than 40,000, and 60 in tehsils with less than 40,000.
The competent authority reserves the right to increase the number of posts and cancel any post according to organizational requirements.
Recruitment of Sanitary Workers at Tehsil Council Level will be done immediately. The merger of Town Committees with Tehsil Council under the Local Government Act has increased the proportion of the population, which has increased the workload on Sanitary Workers. ۔ The Deputy Commissioners as the Disease Management Authority will oversee the sanitation and disinfection work while the concerned Tehsil Councils will bear all the expenses of the additional sanitary workers themselves.
Building No. 275/RB. Ward it XEX. Shamsabad Colony, Near Chungi No. 09, Multan, Pakistan.
For further information Call: 061-9330175