Ministry of Climate Change(MOCC) Jobs 2021
Climate Resilient Urban Human Settlements Unit’ is established to ensure harmonized urban development at national level and to fulfill relevant international commitments of Federal Government, a dedicated mechanism to coordinate provincial urban settlements policies needs to be established within the Ministry of Climate Change. Climate Resilient Urban Human Settlements Unit will facilitate in translating and linking the provincial & local urban interventions.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointments against the following posts of PSOP Project ’Climate Resilient Urban Human Settlements Unit.
Government of Pakistan Ministry of Climate Change LG & RD Complex, Sector G-5/2 Islamabad.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Detailed TORs can be seen on Ministry’s Website. As per given criteria, interested eligible candidates are required to apply on the
Ministry’s website www.mocc gov.pk
2. Application forms are available on the website www mocc.gov pk for download Same forms may be filled in and submitted along with
relevant documents for consideration for relevant posts.
3. The posts are purely on contract basis and w« be initially for a period of one year extendable on performance basis
4 The relevant required documents (in original) should be submitted/shown at the time of Test interview
5. Applicants, who are interested to apply for more than one post (s). shall submit separate application for each post(s).
6. Incomplete applications or those which received alter due date will not be entertained.
7. Closing date of applications is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
8. All candidates will be given five (05) years general age relaxation Upper age relaxation in other eligible categories will be granted as per Federal Government rules.
9. The experience means the post-qualification experience. M. Phil, and PhD degree holders will be given experience relaxation up to the
period spent for obtaining these degrees but 2 and 4 years at maximum, respectively This relaxation will not apply for the candidates
who obtained degree during the service.
10. Only those candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria will be called for Test/interview.
11 No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for Tests/interview.
12. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/postpone recruitment process and number of posts at any stage.