The newly established Mir Chakar Khan Rind University Sibi is looking for dynamic and competent professionals for appointment in the following faculty and administrative positions purely on a contract basis and the last date for submission of applications is December 30th, 2019.
MIR CHAKAR KHAN RIND UNIVERSITY(MCKRU) SIBI JOBS
The newly established Mir Chakar Khan Rind University. Situ is looking (or dynamic and competent professional For an appointment in the following Faculty and Administrative Positions purely on a contract basis.
Faculty positions (Assistant Professor (BPS-19)
Computer Science Management Sciences
English and Computer Science
Education Management Sciences (Finance)
Law B Botany
Resident Auditor (BPS-18) IT Technician (BPS-11)
Assistant Director-Procurement (BPS-17) Graphic Designer (BPS-11)
Assistant Controler Examination (BPS-17) Electrician (BPS-08)
Assistant Director-IT (BPS-17) Plumber (BPS-08)
Assistant Librarian (BPS-16) Cook (BPS-05)
Assistant SystenVNetwork Engineer (BPS-16) Photocopier Operator (BPS-04)
Cataloger (BPS-14) Helper Cook (BPS-02)
Security Supervisor (BPS-14) Sweeper (BPS-02)
Eligibility criteria and terms & Conditions of the above positions can be seen n the Jobs section at www.mckru.edu.pk.
The application must be submitted on prescribed “Employment Form” available in Jobs Section at the university website: www.mckm.edu pk;
• Application processing fee of (R$. 3.000′- for BPS-19. BPS-18. BPS-17). (Rs. 2.000/- for BPS-16). (Rs. 1.000/- for BPS-14. BPS-11). (Rs. 300/- for BPS-08) can be submitted in the form of a bank draft in favor of Registrar. Mir Chakar Khan Rind University (MCKRU), Si) I or can be deposited through bank
challan in UBL Bank Sibi Branch Account No: 000258710199.
• The BPS-05 and below shall be exempted from application processing fee;
• The application processing fee shall be non-refundable;
• Test date will be announced later on the university website;
• The last date for submission of applications is December 30,h, 2019
Registrar Mr. Chakar Khan Rind University LuraRoadSfc 507/20
Contact No: 0341-1289690 and 0333-7714266. Email email@example.com