Islamabad: Ministry of Religious Affairs decides to refund money to Hajj applicants in Pakistan. You can download the Ministry of Religious Affairs Hajj Application Refund Form 2020.
Ministry of Religious Affairs Hajj Application Refund Form 2020
You can See Guideline and Performa regarding Substitution, and Refund cases for Hajj 2020 and complete information from www.mora.gov.pk and download Hajj Application Refund From from www.hajjinfo.org.
The Ministry of Religious Affairs has decided to return money to Pakistani pilgrims.The Saudi Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has announced that Hajj will be restricted this year and that only people of different nationalities living in Saudi Arabia will be able to perform the Hajj this year, due to the Corona virus epidemic. Pilgrims from abroad will not be allowed to come to Saudi Arabia for Hajj this year.
The Pakistani Ministry of Religious Affairs has decided to return the money to the successful applicants for Hajj 2020. The Process of the Hajj Refund Process will start from 2nd July 2020. Call on this number for any Problem 051-9208465
Pakistan Hajj Inquiry Numbers:
Ministry of Religious Affairs Procedure to refund the money For Hajj:
The Ministry of Religious Affairs has decided to refund the money to the Pakistani pilgrims. After settling the necessary matters, the pilgrims will be informed via SMS. The procedure for refunding the money to the Pakistani pilgrims should be announced soon.
How to get Money Back of Hajj Application 2020.
- Application for Substitution Hajj 2020
- Substitution Applicant enter his/her Name
- Substitution Application Mention relation with successful Candidate for Hajj 2020.
- Write Passport Number with Expiry Date and CNIC Number with Mobile Phone number.
- Write Postal Address with Complete details
- Sign or Thumb on the form.
Applicant detail to refund Money
- Successful Candidates Name who do not go for Hajj
- Application Number
- Refund Authority Number with Date
- Reasons for Not attending Hajj
Documents required for Hajj Refund Money
- Bank Deposit slip on which applicant picture is mentioned.
- Applicant CNIC Copy
- Refund Authority Letter copy
- Medical Certificate
Applicants should be submit their Application form to Account Officer (Refund), Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony, Kohsar Block, first floor, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.