Ministry of Railways Jobs 10th September 2020
Applications are minted for filing the following costs in the Project of ‘Strengthening of Rawing. Development. Monitoring and Evaluation (PD&ME) Directorate\ Ministry of Railways, Islamabad.
Government of Pakistan MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (Railway Board) SITUATIONS VACANT
Ministry of Railways Jobs 2020
|Sr | Post
|Overall 7 years work experience with minimum of 2 years experience related to HR
and administration.Must be familiar with pubic sector project management. Use of advanced software related to HR will be given additional weighted.
|1||MBA / MPA or
|-Overs’. 7 years work experience with
minimum of 2 years experience related to
foreign aired projects. Must be familiar with public sector protector
|– Over AM 5 years experience with minimum of
2 years experience related to finance,
accounting enliven- auditing
– Must be familiar with public sector project
• Use of advanced software related to
in Economy c$
or any related
|• Overall 3 years work experience
. Must be familiar with MS Office
The appointment will be purely on contract bass for a period of two years, which could be considered
for extension on satisfactory performance on yearly basis and maximum up to the completion of the
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms and online deposit slips are available here. Applicants steady working in Federal or Provincial Govern,ment may apply through proper channel. Please submit your test fee through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of Bank Alfalah and Habib Bank .Application submitted by hand will not be entertained. Candidate are required to send the* prescribed application forms along with online deposit shp (« original) to Manager Operation (M0R-R8). Open Testing Service. Office No. 01. Crescent Mail Commercial. Central Avenue Road. Phase-6. Bahria Town. Is’amabad (Ph: 051-5732752).
Application along with comp ete CV, attested copy of the testimor.als. and three latest passpol size photographs should reach the office o’ undersigned within 15 days of the pudicator o’ this advertisement Incomplete and (ate applications in any respect will not te considered
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Government employees shall apply through proper channel or submit the NOC from concerned department along with their applications.
- All the Candidates applying for the above-mentioned post(s) shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation of five years n the maximum age limit given above as per Establishment Divisions’ SR0.586(1 )k99. dated 18-05-1999. and F.9’291 -R.5. dated 28-11 -2000. This relaxation shall be over and above any other relaxation m age limit if admissible under the rules.
- Relaxation in upper age limit wfl be admissible for 03 years as per rules to candidates belonging to Sindh (R). Baluchistan. Scheduled Castes.
Buddlkst Community. Recognized Tnbes of Tnbai Areas. Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas.
- 2% posts are reserved for disabled candkfates subject to production of disability certificate issued from concerned authority.
- The candidates will have to produce original educational certificates / documents at the time of interview (Copies of certificates need not be
attached with applications forms).
- Only short ksted candidates on the basis of eligibility vns be called for teslinterview.
- No. TA’OA will be admissible for attending test ‘interview
- The selected candidates can be posted at Ministry of Railways
Room No. 104, D-B.ock Pak Secretariat Islamabad