Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Resources Geological Survey of Pakistan jobs
Government of Pakistan Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Resources has announced jobs for the Geological Survey of Pakistan. Applications are invited from suitable candidates on prescribed form for recruitment in the Geological Survey of Pakistan against the following temporary posts:
Stenotypist, Assistant, Field Assistant, Machine Man Screen, Surveyor, Photo-Geologic Technician, Librarian, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Laboratory Assistant, Museum Attendant, Draftsman Grade-ll, Geologic Illustrator Grade-ll,Instrument Operator, Printer, Drilling Assistant Grade-ll,Vehicle Mechanic, Mechanic, Fitter Mate, Store Helper, Bench Fitter, Section Cutter, Khalasi, Chowkidar, Cleaner, Khakrob, Naib Qasid, Bearer, Lab. Boy, Packer jobs.
Terms & Conditions:
- Potential candidates who fulfill the above-mentioned conditions may send their particulars on prescribed form along with attested copy of CNIC which must reach the undersigned within fifteen (15) days of the publication of the advertisement.
- Post applied for must be mentioned clearly on the top right corner of the envelope.
- Incomplete application forms or received after due date will not be entertained.
- The Government servants should apply through proper channel.
- Potential candidates applying for the above-mentioned posts shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation of five years in the maximum age limit given above as per the Establishment Division’s SRO 586(1 )/99. dated 18-05-1999, and F.9/2/91-R.5, dated 28-11-2000. This relaxation shall be over and above any other relaxation in age limit, if admissible under the rules.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be admissible as per rules for 03 years to candidates belonging to Balochistan. Sindh (R). Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Recognized tribes of Tribal Areas, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, and Northern Areas.
- The potential candidates will have to produce original certificates/experience documents at the time of test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates on the basis of eligibility/suitability will be called for test/interview.
- The Department reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts, subject to their availability.
- No. TA/DA will be admissible for attending test/interview.
- The selected candidates may be posted at GSP, Headquarters Office, Quetta.
- The applications proforma can be downloaded from the departmental website i.e www.gsp.gov.pk.
Deputy Director (Admin) for Director General Geological Survey of Pakistan, Sariab Road, Quetta. Ph: 081-921102120
Government of Pakistan Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Resources Geological Survey of Pakistan APPLICATION FORM