National Institute of Health(NIH) Jobs 2023 Application Forms
National Institute of Health(NIH) Jobs 2023
HOW TO APPLY
- Download application form from www.nih.org and send through courier to the undersigned within 15 days from publication of this advertisement.
- Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
Project Director (AMR) NIH, Park Road, Islamabad
Contact Number: 051-9255076.
Terms and Conditions
- Five (5) years general relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing government rules.
- Advance copy of the application will not be entertained
- Government employees may apply for project posts. However, if any Government employee is selected on project
post, he/she will have to resign from Government service before appointment on project posts.
- Eligibility of candidate will be determined on the basis of his/ her academic qualification, experience, age etc as given against each post.
A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate form for each post. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/ interview. Incomplete applications as well as received after due date shall not be entertained. No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/ interview. No Additional benefit in addition to pay package shall be admissible for Project s employees.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ postpone recruitment process at any stage.
- It is mandatory for the selected candidates that at the time of joining they will submit an affidavit on stamp paper that he/she would not claim for regularization at any stage as these posts are purely contract based.
- Information provided in the application forms will be verified in case of appointment of the officer/official. In case of any false or forged information, NIH reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so revealed later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
- Last date of submission of Application Form is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Terms and Conditions
i. An Executive Director shall have no conflict of interest and shall issue a declaration of no conflict.
ii. Preference to age 45 years and above
iii. Govt/Semi Govt Servants to apply through proper channel and would be required to produce NOC at the time of the interview.
iv. NIH employees eligible for promotion with service 15 years with
minimum 7 years in BS 19 and fulfilling eligibility criteria of the post also to apply.
v. Eligibility of the candidate will be determined on the basis of his/her qualification, experience etc. as given against each.
vi. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
vii. Incomplete applications received will not be entertained.
viii. No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of the interview.
ix. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel or postpone the recruitment process at any stage.
x. NIH BoG reserves the right to reject any application without assigning a reason.
xi. Information provided by the applicant will be verified in case of appointment of the officer. In case of any false or forged information. NIH reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so. revealed later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant
xii. Detailed TOS may be seen on NIH website www.nih.orq.pk