Ministry of Law and Justice Islamabad Jobs 4th July 2019
Applications on prescribed form are invited for the following posts lying vacant in the Federal Special Courts/Tribunals across the country working under the administrative control of Law and Justice Division on Regional Quota basis:
Ministry Of Law and Justice (2)
Project Code: MOLJ-040719
For Online Registration: Click Here
Last Date for Application Submission is: 16-07-2019
Test Date: Will be Announced Soon
Roll Number Slip: Not Available
Result Announced: Not Available
How to Apply;
Interested candidates shall apply for the posts mentioned at S. No. 1 to 7 online through the official website of NCBMS College & Testing Services (Pvt.) Ltd. Web: www.nchms.cdu.nk and submit dully completed form to the NCBMS office located at 24 D, 1st Floor, Rashid Plaza, Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad (Ph:051-2272636-8), directly within (15) days of publication of this advertisement.
Please submit your test fee through a prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of designated Banks.
Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable.
Application Form for the posts mentioned at S. No.8 to 17 can be downloaded from the website of M/o Law and Justice, Islamabad i.e. www.molaw.gov.nk and directly forwarded to the undersigned within 15 days from the date of advertisement on the following address:-
SECTION OFFICER (ADMN-V)
LAW AND JUSTICE DIVISION
ROOM N0.333, 3rd FLOOR. R-BLOCK
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM:
- Incomplete applications, advance copies and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Applicants shall present his / her original documents along with a set of attested copies of the Degrees / Certificate by HEC / recognized Board / Universities / Institutes and other relevant documents at the time of the interview. In case any information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, the candidature of the particular candidate shall stand canceled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate at any stage.
iii. The candidates are required to mention the post applied for on the right top corner of the envelope.
- All candidates applying for the above-mentioned post (s) shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation of five years in the maximum age limit given above.
- The regional quota will be observed as per rules.
- The reserved quota for Minorities and Women will be observed as per prescribed rules.
vii. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
viii. Candidates already in Government Service should apply through proper channel and must be provided NOC along with application form.
- The Number of vacancies can be increased or decreased.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- The selected candidates may be posted all over Pakistan.
xii. There is no Fee for the posts at S. No. 8 to 17.
xiii. Applicants shall apply directly for the posts mentioned at S. No. 1 to 7 on NCBMS College and Testing Sendees (Pvt) Limited website: www.ncbms.edu.nk. After applying for the posts, Applicants are advised to regularly check the NCBMS College and Testing Services (Pvt.) The limited website mentioned above for important announcements (procedure for Roll No. Slip/Screening Test Schedule/Result etc related to recruitment against said posts.
xlv. Information provided in the application form will be verified in case of an offer of appointment. In case of any false or forged information, Organization reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage and to initiate legal action against the applicant.