Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment to the following posts of PSDP funded Pilot Projects i.e. “Human Rights Coordination and Monitoring Unit for National Mechanism for Reporting and Fallow-up Frame work” and “Establishment of Transgender Protection Centre (ETPC), Islamabad purely on contract basis on lump sum pay as per provincial/ regional quota mentioned against each post.
Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 21st February 2021
Applications are invited for appointment on the following positions in the Ministry of Human Rights, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad.
Advertisement of Government of Pakistan Islamabad Ministry of Human Rights Jobs Application Form
Advertisement of Government of Pakistan Islamabad Ministry of Human Rights Jobs is given here. Ministry of Human Rights Jobs Application Forms is also given on this page. Jobs in Ministry of Human Rights.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Selection shall be made purely on merit and on a contract basis observing provincial/regional quota for a period up to 30th June. 2022. extendable further till the completion of the project.
- Application on the given prescribed format should reach the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/ interview. The candidates called for an interview will have to bring original documents along with attested copies of testimonials /experience certificate.
- Applicant working in Government. Semi-Government organizations or autonomous bodies should apply through proper channels.
- A separate application should be submitted for each post. The name of the post should be clearly mentioned in the application as well as on the Envelop. Applications that are incomplete or received
after due date will not be entertained.
- The general age relaxation of five years and others in the upper age limit would be granted as
admissible under the rules.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test/interview or for joining the post.
- The competent authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the applications without
assigning any reason and cancel recruitment to any posts.
Note:- transgender will be given preference for the posts mentioned at S.No.6.7,8,9,10 and 11.
Administrative Officer (Admn-I) PIQ 4501-20
Ministry of Human Rights
Directorate General of Special Education,
Hanna Road. G-8/4, Islamabad. Tele: 051-9107543
Admin Officer (Admn-I)
Ministry of Human Rights
Dte .Gen. of Special Education
G-8/4, Hanna Road/ Islamabad