Ministry Of Federal Education And Professional Training Jobs 2023
Applications are invited front eligible candidates as per the eligibility criteria mentioned against the following positions in the “Federal Government College of Home Economics, Management Sciences & Specialized Discipline F-l 1/1” Project, Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training, Islamabad. The posts are to be filled purely on a contract basis as per the project pay package admissible for the PSDP-funded project staff. Initially, the contract will be awarded for a period of one (01) year which can be further extended till the life of the project on yearly basis on the basis of performance.
Ministry Of Federal Education And Professional Training Jobs Advertisement & Application Forms
The applicant shall:
a) Not be more than 65 years of age on the last date fixed for submission of applications.
b) Have earned a Ph.D Degree from an HEC recognized or UNESCO – listed institutions.
c) Have experience in a Senior Academic, Research and Management leadership position.
d) Possess distinguished Research and Publications record.
Qualification and Experience:
Applicants will be assessed according to their academic and leadership abilities and attainments, as well as significant evidence of scholarship, administration, meaningful research, strategic planning, financial management and resource development. A holistic understanding of issues pertaining to the higher education sector including enhancement of pedagogy and quality assurance, research and development, impact on economy, development of human and financial resources, and constructive social interaction with communities by developing enabling environment in the universities, will be considered as a major asset.
1. The Candidates are required to submit application on the prescribed form available on www.mofept.gov.pk.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview. The candidates called for interview / screening test will have to bring their original documents along with attested copies of testimonials/experience certificate(s).
3. Separate application should be submitted for each post and Name of post should clearly be mentioned in application as well as on envelop.
4. Candidates already working in the Government Organizations / Departments shall apply through proper channel.
5. Applications that are incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained.
6. The cutoff date for determining the eligibility of the candidate in terms of age, qualification, experience, etc., will be the closing date of receipt of applications.
7. The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
8. Applications may be submitted within fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement.
Address: Principal / Project Coordinator Federal Government College of Home Economics, Management Sciences & Specialized Discipline F-ll/1, Islamabad. Contact for Further Queries: 051-9267005